Looking for b5 S4 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for b5 S4 parts

Hey guys, I'm in need of front o2 sensors and a secondary air pump for my 2000 s4. Just wondering if anyone here has the parts in working condition that they are willing to part with or know where I could get the parts for cheap. Thanks
    Rob

Brilliant Black 2000 S4

Re: Looking for b5 S4 parts

PM'd
    Service Manager
    Audi Royal Oak

403-374-5018
    erikk@royaloakaudi.com

Comment

front o2 sensors 98 bucks a piece.
      air you sure it's the pump and not the valve??

Comment

delete your SAI system and be done with it
        Nick
        1999.5 A4Q 1.8T
        Mods: GIAC chip, 710N, Testpipe, K&N, A8 OE big brake upgrade, H-Sport F/R Sway Bars (FTW)
        Maintenance: TB, WP, CV Joint, TRE, Wheel Bearing, Flex Pipe, Windshield, n75, G66, Valve Cover Gasket
        Wishlist: RS4 Reps, AWE DTS and mounts

Comment

Not that easy with an S4...

Comment

^^^true, but it can be done
            Kyle
            2000 Audi S4

Comment

How much more involved is it with the s4?
              Nick
              1999.5 A4Q 1.8T
              Mods: GIAC chip, 710N, Testpipe, K&N, A8 OE big brake upgrade, H-Sport F/R Sway Bars (FTW)
              Maintenance: TB, WP, CV Joint, TRE, Wheel Bearing, Flex Pipe, Windshield, n75, G66, Valve Cover Gasket
              Wishlist: RS4 Reps, AWE DTS and mounts

Comment

not much, just one extra 'bank' to deal with (one more kombi valve, more tubing, etc.)
                Last edited by Smarty39; 05-06-2009, 04:37 PM.
                Kyle
                2000 Audi S4

Comment

I dont know if I would ever want to completely get rid of it... maybe just dumb it down as I did with my A4. (Similar plug to what Das Auto is using on their 1.8T's)

Comment

Any particular reason why, Mark? And what did you do to 'dumb it down' on your A4? I'm going to be doing this very soon (my pump is likely toast), so I need all the info I can get! There have been more than a few people who have completely deleted it with zero ill effect...and I'll be able to have it written out of the tune as well.
                    Kyle
                    2000 Audi S4

Comment

I guess for most people the tune is a big part... then figuring out what to do with everything else. (Hoses, holes etc)
                      With my A4 I got an adapter to fit into the block, then ran rubber/silicon hosing basically straight to a catch can, and had the parts available to block whatever off that I needed. I havent looked into the S4 in as great of detail (everything still works without leaks) but I just feel that with as many hoses and openings as there currently are, it would be way more of a headache then my A4.. and it took me forever to source out everything to do it on that engine... and the S4 engine is a little bit more difficult to work on!

Comment

I have a 2000 2.7t engine completely torn down, I am only using the block and a 3.0l crank for my build, the rest is up for grabs
                        I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

is that from your avant from hell?

Comment

It's a spare long block that I picked up, the crank is out of a B6 A4 3.0l, unfortunately the avant is a no go, so the A6 will be undergoing a 6 speed swap, single bullseye BW s380 turbo, all that I really need is the block, the rest is up for grabs, and already parted. My wife convinced me to buy an MDX touring from my rents at a great price, so goodbye to S4 cash. Oh well one door closes another opens, now it can be the A6 from hell
                            I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

mdx is nice tho.. i used to work for acura.. i loved the wood steering wheels in em

i love my dads TL too.. its fun to drive

that sounds nuts.. if you get rid of your downpipes let me know i may toss em into the allroad

Comment

Working...
                              X