WTB: HTC 6800 or similar phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: HTC 6800 or similar phone

Hi all, if you have an HTC phone on Bell (That's locked on to a contract obviously) please let me know. Would like to be below 200 as the older HTC's are being blown out for cheap.
    Jay

Re: WTB: HTC 6800 or similar phone

I have one just for you......For bell.....Drop me a line Jason.....
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Have you had an HTC 6800 before? I ask because I had one and suffered many problems.. actually there were 8 of us in the company using them with so many issues that bell switched them out to BB Curves for us. Just food for thought.
      Greg

Yuppy Car
      2002 - Jetta 1.8T Galactic Blue
      EcoTerrorist SUV
      2006 - Hummer H3 Shadow Green

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalAudio View Post
        Have you had an HTC 6800 before? I ask because I had one and suffered many problems.. actually there were 8 of us in the company using them with so many issues that bell switched them out to BB Curves for us. Just food for thought.
        Interesting, good to know, thanks for the info, was it on bell or telus? I haven't had a 6800, I do have a 5800 and have been pretty happy with it actually (apart from an initial issue).

Alex I'll send you a PM.
        Jay

Comment

Found one thanks.
          Jay

Comment

Working...
          X