Lancia HF Integrale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancia HF Integrale

All wheel drive Italian super car. One of the very last 16V Integrales to be made. 60,000 km, with fully documented service history. Totally stock and unmodified car in outstanding condition. Finished in Bordeaux metallic red with special order alcantara Recaro trim. Just had major service including clutch, cam belt, exhaust, water pump and bushes. Very rapid and extremely rare in Canada.

These cars have Icon status in Europe where values are appreciating quickly. $21,950.00
    "If you're not scared you arn't going quick enough"
    Nigel Mansell

Terry
    Red Deer

07 WRX STi
    06 Caterham 7
    90 Lancia Integrale
    06 Frontier Q cab

Re: Lancia HF Integrale

Wow I would love to have one of these cars, I think they are just so amazing. Sounds like a fine example I wish you luck on the sale (and maybe with me coming up with 20 grand!)

Any idea on how much it would cost to maintain on a yearly basis?
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I was very lucky to take a ride in this car !! Very good condition, looks awesome on the road! SO much presence. Best of luck Terry and maybe we can convince you to bring it to Sport Compact Nights! It would look great at the show.
      EU Tuning
      European Performance Products
      www.eutuning.ca
      slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

Sounds very nice....any chance of pics?
        Kyle
        2000 Audi S4

Comment

This is not the exact car but I would imagine it would be very similar, so sweet.......

And yes if you would like to show it off I am sure I could make space for SCN and take care of it personally
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Thanks guys for your comments on the Integrale.

I am new to this forum, I must say I am looking forward to having some stimulating conversations car related of course. We only moved to Canada last year from the UK, what I didnt leave behind me is my enthusiasm for being a Petrolhead.

I am looking forward to bringing both the Integrale and the Caterham 7 to any shows or meets that are on. Please let me have some dates.

Below is some history info on the Integrale as well as a link to the advert.

Lancia Add

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/d...2&pgno=1&srt=1

Integrale History

Lancia HF Integrale 16V
            Following hard on the heels of victories in both constructors and drivers World Rally Championships during the preceding two years, May 1989 saw another evolution of the original four-wheeled drive design: the Delta HF Integrale 16v.

It has the same well-tried system of permanent all-round drive with three differentials, but with the following changes: The new 1995 cc turbo compressed engine - with twin overhead camshafts, inter cooler and balancing shafts - now adopts four valves per cylinder. The 16 valves and new injectors allow Lancia to extract more power (200 bhp against the previous peak of 185). In addition, a new turbo compressor and a new mapped injection/ignition by IAW improves torque values and accelerator response. A revised torque split between front and rear (from 56/44 to 47/53) gives more power to the rear wheels, reducing under steer and providing a sportier ride.

The brakes are beefed up to match the higher performance and anti-lock brakes appear as an option. The gearbox and suspension are modified; a hydraulic clutch is fitted, along with wider 7" alloy wheels and fatter tyres - 205/50 ZR 15. The lowered line, bigger tyres and the substantial bonnet bulge with new ventilation grills, give the car a much more aggressive look. Performance figures are exceptional: 220 kmph top speed, 26.1 seconds for the standing kilometre and 5.7 seconds from 0-100 kmph.

The Lancia engineers have developed some very interesting new tweaks - a significant modification being to the electronically controlled waste gate valve. This valve normally cuts out the turbo-charging at a pre-determined point - established during the design phase of the car. In the integrale 16V the waste gate is given an intelligent function, thanks to a proportional solenoid valve which continually varies the charging pressure. Thus when maximum power is required from the engine, the management system (part of the injection/ignition system) reads a series of parameters (from engine rpm to the temperature of the air outside) and automatically adjusts the waste gate . The electronic control means that the increased power is delivered more progressively, exploiting the engine's turbo-charged potential to the full.
            Another of the principal innovations in the new version is the optional ABS. The system, engineered by Lancia, started out with the Bosh four-channel six-sensor layout - but seeks to address the inherent problems facing all four-wheel drive vehicles using viscous coupling transmission. These problems arise because all four wheels are automatically maintained in a semi-rigid state. To ensure maximum anti -locking effectiveness, this new sophisticated ABS system utilises a new functioning logic. It has two sensors - to measure longitudinal acceleration and transverse acceleration - mounted at the car's center of gravity near the gear lever. The ABS management system pulses successive braking cycles - not just to the wheels on the side with less grip (which are slipping) - but also to the wheels on the other side, which provides a more even braking torque throughout. This prevents violent yawing on surfaces with non-uniform grip, although the braking distance can be a little longer as a result.

When the risk of yawing is minimal (on a surface with uniform grip) or when the yaw can be effectively controlled (fast cornering), the ABS management system is programmed to re-introduce maximum brake efficiency. In practice, the control box abandons its braking program when the longitudinal acceleration sensor detects a minimum of yawing, or when the transversal acceleration sensor detects that the car is cornering fast - a condition in which the driver has a firm grip on the steering wheel and is ready to correct the trajectory. Finally, to prevent the situation whereby excessive engine braking on the rear wheels reduces stability (as the accelerator is released and the brake pedal is depressed) the ABS signals the injection/ignition management system to speed up the idle.

Modifications to the original bodywork - many of which had already made their appearance on the previous version - are strictly in line with mechanical evolution and improved performance. The widened wheel arches, side skirts, four circular headlamps and twin exhausts (the classic distinguishing marks of the Lancia Delta Integrale) are joined by a central bonnet bulge about 3 cm high, with two grilled air intakes and an air feed under the spoiler. The modifications are required to increase the size of the engine bay to house the new 16V engine and to cool the gearbox oil. The wider tyres and the lower trim from the modified suspensions also make the car look more aggressive. Identity badges on the front grill and the tailgate are given the '16V' designation.

Although the headlamps look the same as the ones on the previous model, they are more powerful, especially the dipped pair. Inside, cabin trim is unchanged, with fabric and Alcantara, the three-spoked, leather-trimmed racing wheel, instruments which include a manometer and a restyled oil temperature gauge. The front seats are competition Recaros and the back of the rear seat has an asymmetrical split. The available colour range comprises five choices: White, Monza Red, Metallic Dark Grey, Bordeaux and Metallic Black.

(215bhp) at 5500 rpm, 220 ftIb torque at 3800 rpm, traction: 47% front, 53% rear; brakes 284mm front 227mm rear;wheels 7J x 15"; tyres 205/50 R15; tracks 1448 mm front, 1404mm rear; weight 1250Kg, top speed 220Km/h; 0-100Km/h 5.7 seconds.

Kind regards

Terry Johns
            Nigel Mansell

Terry
            Red Deer

07 WRX STi
            06 Caterham 7
            90 Lancia Integrale
            06 Frontier Q cab

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
              Wow I would love to have one of these cars, I think they are just so amazing. Sounds like a fine example I wish you luck on the sale (and maybe with me coming up with 20 grand!)

Any idea on how much it would cost to maintain on a yearly basis?
              These are not cheep cars to maintain, however all the issues that these cars have, have been sorted in the last 6 months. I would anticipate $1000.00 depending on annual KM.

Terry
              Last edited by evotell; 03-28-2006, 12:24 PM.
              Nigel Mansell

Terry
              Red Deer

07 WRX STi
              06 Caterham 7
              90 Lancia Integrale
              06 Frontier Q cab

Comment

wow. very cool car to be driving, especially on this side of the planet! good luck with the sale.

Comment

Working...
                X