Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: 1987 Vw Gti 2.0l 16v

OK, gotta move my car.

Lots has changed since last time I tried to sell.

87 GTI 2.0L 16V

1987 VW GTI

Milage shows approx 155000

Car available for sale. Parted out car, returned some to stock, reflects new updated price.

Engine and Drive train Modifications:

-2.0L 16V Transplant
    -Autotech Sport Euro 17.2 HP Camshafts: Intake 10.2mm x 252°; Exhaust 10.9mm x 264°; 114° L.C
    -Ported Throttle Body
    -42mm intake manifold
    -ABD Big Bore Intake
    -Autotech Q-Chip
    -Bosch Audi Fuel Pump
    -TT Down pipe
    -Supersprint 2.25 Midpipe (non Cat)
    -Supersprint Mandrel bent over axle pipe
    -Supersprint Magnum Rear Box.
    -Concept 1 Short Shift Kit
    -Sachs Clutch Kit

Braking Component Modifications:

-All Wheel Discs
    -Brembo Cross Drilled Cadmium Plated, Cryo Frozen Front Rotors and pads done mid april.

Interior Modifications:

-MOMO ‘Race’ Shift Boot
    -Fully restored Interior including headliner and carpet.

Exterior Modifications:

-Round Lampe Conversion Incl. Rad Support from USDM Square
    -FK Single Badge less Grille
    -FK Crystal 7" Round Lights
    -Euro Rallye Golf Spoiler
    -Custom Pewter Metallic Paint

New Tranny has a couple thousand K on it and I did BOTH drive axles and CV's in August, but the drivers side boot already needs to be replaced, must have took a rock or something, but the axles are basically new, and will NOT need to be replaced, A Boot is like 15 bucks.

Car also has 4 brand new Kumho Snow tires on her, just installed a couple weeks ago. They're awesome!

Problems: Only problems currently is it requires an O2 sensor installed, there is some surface rust on the fronts of the rear fenders and a small dent on the passenger door right below the handle. I think the car has developed an oil leak on the rear cam seal, so it drips a bit of oil, but does NOT burn any. I cant figure out how to wire the horn, the horn works, but has no wire running to it, you can hear the relay click when you press the horn tho, so it just needs a wire run I guess. Car also could use a new windshield (225 installed). other than that, good to go. Runs pretty good, goes like hell.

Definatly a good project to continue. Just dont have the time.

Please, no test pilots. Had way too many people come and drive it last time, get their jollies and then offer me 10% of the asking price. I wont waste your time, please dont waste mine. Thanks.

Serious people only. Will entertain serious offers.

Current Photo as far as looks go:

Asking $5000

PRICE DROP!!!

$3500.
    Candy White 2007 GTI APR'd

Re: Fs: 1987 Vw Gti 2.0l 16v

Still up for sale?

Comment

Working...
    X