FS 87 Jetta 2 door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 87 Jetta 2 door

Hey all i have another customer of mine who just bought a 05 1.8T and wants to sell her car privately. I will be the middle man for the sale and the car will be here at the dealership next week. She is the only owner of the car, 111,000 km, Auto, body needs minor work but over all car runs very well and would make an excellent project car. contact me for more info. MAKE ME AN OFFER :eek:

FIRST TO MOD THE MKV

Re: FS 87 Jetta 2 door

A classic!

This post should be in the classified section.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

Agreed and moved, good beater for some one too bad its an auto maybe just needs a swap!!! I love 2 door MK2 Jetta's!!
      Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 06-18-2005, 07:18 PM.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

ill give you 5 bills.. looking for a winter beater

Comment

I was thinking it's worth around $500.
          Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
          You dig sucka?!

Comment

someone should go hard core euro on that cars ass.

is it extremly difficult to do a suto to manual swap on a car like this?

Comment

I would drop a TDI into that mofo!
              Edit: I have a friend who will take it for $500 if she is interested.
              Last edited by Stonewall; 06-21-2005, 09:30 PM.
              Name: Brent
              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
                I would drop a TDI into that mofo!
                Edit: I have a friend who will take it for $500 if she is interested.
                Hey eveyone she needs 1500 for it i as going to give her 1000 as a trade but she thinks it has more value. I am having the car detailed later this week. i will post more pics after.
                FIRST TO MOD THE MKV

Comment

Originally posted by vwsalesguy
                  Hey eveyone she needs 1500 for it i as going to give her 1000 as a trade but she thinks it has more value. I am having the car detailed later this week. i will post more pics after.
                  No offense, but you'd have to be out of your mind or on drugs to shell out $1500 for an '87 Jetta . . . even with low KM's

Comment

I think she should have taken the $1000. Unless it has brand new brakes/tires/windshield and 0 spots where it has rusted through then I don't see anyone paying that much. But then again there is a sucker born every minute...
                    Name: Brent
                    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
                    X