MKIV Jetta/Golf TDI Parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKIV Jetta/Golf TDI Parts for sale

So I've decided to do some spring cleaning and need to get rid of all these spare parts in my garage. I'm not going to go through the effort of naming and pricing every single part because if you look at the pictures there are tons of parts. Basically I will price out the big parts that I'm looking for some money for and everything else you can assume is either $5-10 or free. Just send me a message if you're interested in something. All parts are from Jetta's/Golf's with the TDI ALH engine.

10mm Injection pump $200
    5 Speed O2J Transmission $300 (This one has a new sleeve seal that I just put in it, fresh fluid, and a new rear seal on it as well.)
    5 Speed O2J Transmission $100 (This one has a broken 5th gear in it.)
    5 Speed Shift linkage $20/both
    Intake Manifold $50/each (These all need to be cleaned as they all were removed because of the soot buildup.)
    EGR Valve/Cooler $50/each
    120 Amp Bosch Alternator $100
    Coolant/AC Fan $50/each
    Coolant hoses $10/each
    ABS Pump $50
    ABS Reservoir $20
    Dual Mass Flywheel $50/each (One of them is a Eurospec, One is a LUK Flyhweel, and the other two are SACHS, I do have a spare SACHS clutch that is in decent condition to go with it as well, no pressure plate though)
    OEM Front/Rear Brake Calipers + Carriers $20/each
    A/C Compressor $40
    Green Powered/Heated passenger side mirror $20
    Power window regulators $15/each
    Washer Reservoir $10/each (One is an oem one and the other is a 5L one)
    Oil Cooler $15/each
    Hidden Hitch good for a Golf, Jetta or Jetta Wagon $200

Like I said, if it's not listed just ask, but more than likely it will either be free or $5-10. If for some reason the part you buy doesn't work or is faulty I would be willing to replace it with another one that I have or if I don't have a replacement then give you your money back. Not here to rip anyone off. If you think the cost for the part is too much, just message me and we can figure something out.

Here is the kijiji ad with the all the pictures.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-engines-and-e...ationFlag=true

Thanks.

d.J.
    Last edited by dJ; 06-02-2017, 01:11 AM.
    2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
    Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Re: MKIV Jetta/Golf TDI Parts for sale

Alternator in pretty good shaped dJ? Not 100% sure but I think mine is pretty fritzy.

Comment

Yes I do. All these parts worked fine when I last used them. They were only removed because the vehicle was no longer on the road.
      2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
      Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Does the wiper motor/arms have the linkages between the motor and the arms too by chance?
        Stefan
        -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
        -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
        -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
        -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Originally posted by stefan View Post
          Does the wiper motor/arms have the linkages between the motor and the arms too by chance?
          I believe so, its in the pictures located in the link. I believe they do, as it looks like it does. Just not 100% sure what you're referring to.
          2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver

Comment

Originally posted by dJ View Post
            I believe so, its in the pictures located in the link. I believe they do, as it looks like it does. Just not 100% sure what you're referring to.
            Oh ya... I see it now. I have a friend who may want that.
            Stefan
            -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
            -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
            -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
            -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Originally posted by stefan View Post
              Oh ya... I see it now. I have a friend who may want that.
              Ok let me know.
              2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver

Comment

Updated the list, sold a few parts, exhaust is all gone, one fuel pump left, glove compartment gone, one intake and EGR set gone.
                2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver

Comment

Working...
                X