Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2007 Audi A4 2.0T

Hey guys,
    Its come time to sell my very well taken care of B7 A4 with a few tasteful mods. It is a non-sline with 163k kms, however it is fully specced out including: Heated leather seats front and back, Ski pass-through, Sun roof, dual climate control, Sport Suspension, headlight washers, Bi-xenon headlights. Routine oil changes have been done with Lubro Moli 5w30 every 5k kms. Water pump / timing belt / tensioners have been done, New Akebono front pads with Zimmerman Rotors, Cam follower has been inspected and replaced accordingly. Two sets of tires come with the OEM wheels; one set of All Seasons, and one set of Winters that are currently on the car (Although the winters are old and I'd recommend changing them soon as they leak air. Maybe they just need a reseal though) I have owned the car for 3.5 years now and am just looking for something different to play with. This is an absolute beast in winter with phenomenal grip and is just as much fun in the summer with the stage 2 tune. I have a stack of receipts that I can dig up for all the maintenance I have done over my ownership.

Mods list includes:
    034 Rear Sway Bar
    034 Rear Sway Bar End Links
    Relak Side Skirts
    APR Stage 2 Tune
    APR Test Pipe
    CTS Turbo Silicone Pipes
    Podi Digital Boost Gauge on column mount
    ST Coilovers
    Ebay RS4 Style grille
    Deval Carbon Fiber Rear Window Spoiler (Not installed)

~Wheels have since been sold!~

I have all stock parts and can swap out the parts if youre looking to save a few dollars or if you just prefer an all stock car. The last picture shows the car the day I bought it and can be returned to that if requested.

Now on to the bad:
    Both rear fenders have some minor damage / paint burn onto them from being low in the summer. =/
    Driver side rear door has been keyed.
    Windshield is cracked although out of my field of view

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to email me / message me through the app and I will get back to you. I am not in a rush to sell as this car is amazing in winter (Best car that I've owned for winter driving), so please no low balls. I will be very sad to see the car go, so I hope it goes to the right person.

Price - $11,500 OBO for Eurodrivers

Pictures can be seen here:

http://imgur.com/a/4RMax

Link to kijiji ad:
    http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/c...dan/1207504403
    Last edited by makaheehee; 03-30-2017, 12:11 AM.

Re: FS: 2007 Audi A4 2.0T

No price no mileage no link to an app/ad.

For sale post gets a 1.2/10 from the Russian judge.
    2020 Toyota Corolla Hatch (At least its a Manual!)
    2001 Audi S4 (Trunk still smells like Ryan?)
    2001 Audi A4 - RIP
    2004 Mygale SJ04 - Racecar
    2013 Toyota Sienna - Baby Transporter
    2001.5 Audi S4 -SOLD
    1986 Reynard SF86 -SOLD
    2003 Jetta GLI - Garbage bin

Comment

Originally posted by RSS View Post
      No price no mileage no link to an app/ad.

For sale post gets a 1.2/10 from the Russian judge.
      Lol

Comment

Sorry. It was a late night. Hopefully the Russian can forgive the Polish guy... =P
        Fixed!
        Last edited by makaheehee; 03-30-2017, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by makaheehee View Post
          Sorry. It was a late night. Hopefully the Russian can forgive the Polish guy... =P
          Fixed!
          He sure will......unless you are selling the Audi to buy a Dodge..... lol

Comment

Originally posted by syncrovan View Post
            He sure will......unless you are selling the Audi to buy a Dodge..... lol
            I bought a Nissan.....

Comment

Working...
            X