This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Nissan Xterra

selling my winter beater Xterra. i've owned it for about 4 years. it was my daily for the first year, then my wife drove it. it has 289xxxkms on the ODO but it has never ever let me down. it has a remote starter for those cold mornings. it's a 5 speed truck. there is a small coolant leak from the back corner of the head gasket but it's been there since i've owned it and it's not gotten worse. i top it up every month and it's only down maybe a litre or so. it's a pretty clean truck inside and out.

would like to see $1200 but make me an offer. it's better than ruining your daily in the winter!

i do have a set of dedicated studded ice tires that i put on it and would work those into the sale if you wanted.

no pics because it's just your typical green Xterra but message me if you are interested.

thanks.
    you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Re: 2000 Nissan Xterra

Pm'd

Comment

4x4?
      TJ
      '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
      '01 Silver S4

Comment

pm replied and yes, it's 4x4.

Comment

Pm'd
          Current: 2002 Zonda CRV
          2004 VW MK4 1.8T GTI
          2001 Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec (European)

Comment

Monday bump. I need the parking space and need this gone.

Comment

Sold. Please delete.

Comment

Working...
              X