FS: 19" Axis Penta Wheels 5x112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 19" Axis Penta Wheels 5x112

I am selling a set of 19" Axis Penta Wheels. They are 8.5" wide with an offset of et30. I bought these a couple years ago to put on my audi but never got around to buying tires for them and now I'm selling my car. These wheels could use some TLC and I believe the price reflects that. The lips have been painted high gloss silver rather than the original polished aluminum. One rim has a small bend in it, it still holds air and I was told it would be under $100 to straighten it. I tried to get a picture of the bend but it is very small and I had a hard time getting it to show up on my camera. The faces are in fair condition. They do not come with center caps. Here is a link to the wheels: http://www.getyourwheels.com/view-wh...h-polished-lip

I am selling all four wheels for $300 FIRM.

You can call/text me at 403-818-1502 or message me on here.

Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Re: FS: 19" Axis Penta Wheels 5x112

PM'd
    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Re: FS: 19" Axis Penta Wheels 5x112

I would be interested if Geo doesn't end up buying them. Would make a nice set of winters.
      Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Comment

Working...
      X