2001 Golf GTI VR6-Supersharged Stage 2 ***55,000 Original KM***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Golf GTI VR6-Supersharged Stage 2 ***55,000 Original KM***

NOW $10,500…need this to go to a good home by the end of the month!

NEW PRICE ****$11,900 OBO****

This is turning out to be a little ridiculous...I took this car as a trade for my 2007 GTI, this is seriously my childhood dream car...but now my circumstances have changed and it must go.

I had everything done to this car that it needed, spent over $3500 to have it running perfectly, mostly because I am anal like that.

Here's the complete list of details:

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ530476066
    Last edited by Guevy; 11-11-2013, 10:55 PM. Reason: Price

Re: 2001 Golf GTI VR6-Supersharged Stage 2 ***55,000 Original KM***

This car is gorgeous, looks awesome and it moves! Everything that needed to be done on the car maintenance wise is complete.

GLWS!
    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
    2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

So you traded your 07 GTI (which you were asking $11,500 for) for this car and are now asking $15,500 for it? First off that makes zero sense to me.
      Secondly, even with that many kms, there is no way that it is worth even close to that amount for a 12/13 year old car.

I would highly suggest that you reconsider the price on your car or you will get laughed at here.

I am very willing to modify this post or delete it to suit your requesting but i just want you to be aware of this...

Comment

Looks pretty clean
        TJ
        '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
        '01 Silver S4

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
          So you traded your 07 GTI (which you were asking $11,500 for) for this car and are now asking $15,500 for it? First off that makes zero sense to me.
          Secondly, even with that many kms, there is no way that it is worth even close to that amount for a 12/13 year old car.

I would highly suggest that you reconsider the price on your car or you will get laughed at here.

I am very willing to modify this post or delete it to suit your requesting but i just want you to be aware of this...
          i dunno... from what ive seen recently, gli's and such are sellin for 11-15 depending on condition. and this is pretty rare for a mk4 to have 55000 kms these days, and supercharged for that matter. plus if colin confirms that all the maintinence has been done, it seems like a pretty legit price to me. i would just suggest adding more pictures, to show how clean this car really is.

glws, ive never seen a supercharged vr before. looks good!! im curious to see how much power it has. any numbers??
          Last edited by Danaldson; 10-05-2013, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post

MechEngg

When I said I traded the 07 doesn't mean that I traded it straight across...There are other MK4's going for 10-12,500 that have 3 times the mileage, no supercharger and haven't been maintained like this one. I would appreciate that until you see the vehicle, no comments are made.

Thanks

Comment

***Members Price*** $13,750

Would love for this to go to someone who will appreciate it.

Comment

Just bring it over to Vancouver, the oopi isn't that hard to pass and you won't have to deal with air care. :-)

If you still decide to sell glws!

Comment

Thanks.
                  Last edited by Guevy; 10-08-2013, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Tuesday Bump!

Comment

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
                      i dunno... from what ive seen recently, gli's and such are sellin for 11-15 depending on condition. and this is pretty rare for a mk4 to have 55000 kms these days, and supercharged for that matter. plus if colin confirms that all the maintinence has been done, it seems like a pretty legit price to me. i would just suggest adding more pictures, to show how clean this car really is.

glws, ive never seen a supercharged vr before. looks good!! im curious to see how much power it has. any numbers??
                      From the website they suggest around ~280WHP...But not too sure if this is accurate.

Comment

Hey Guys,

Trades will be considered, might end up selling our SUV if we can trade this one for a four door.

looking for 4 door Rabbit, Jetta, Audi, etc... Can come up a little in price if necessary.

Need this gone by the 14th of November.

Comment

Huge reduction in price

Now 11,900 OBO

Comment

PM'd
                            Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Comment

Weekend bump

Comment

Working...
                              X