2001 BMW M3 - Pheonix Yellow - All Receipts - Properly Maintained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 BMW M3 - Pheonix Yellow - All Receipts - Properly Maintained

I guess I'll post this here as well. I am considering moving on from my M3 if someone is interested in it. I have owned the car for 14-15 months and it has been my favorite car I have ever owned. I have moved into a part of my life where cars aren't really important or tuning my crank anymore. I'd like someone else to enjoy it.

It has never been in an accident or had any paint work done. Properly documented, clean M3s are becoming harder to find IMO.

It has been properly maintained it's entire life and I have receipts for every service done to it. Everything is up to date including the following recent maintenance.

New Clutch - 1000km ago
    New Brakes (Rotors and Pads) all around - 5000km ago
    Inspection II including valve adjustment - Just Completed

The body is extremely clean with no dents, no scratches, and only some chips/marks on the front bumper from being driven for 12 years. The interior also still looks nearly brand new. The only wear is a small amount on the drivers side lower bolster.

Mileage - ~133,000km

If anyone has any questions they are welcome to ask me here or email me (which I would prefer). I can be reached at C P Andrews @ Shaw Dot CA

Car currently sits on the square set of Volk RE-30s. It would be sold with the stock wheels unless the Volks were negotiated into the price.

Asking $19,000 OBO.

PRICE DROP - $17,000 on stock wheels, $19,500 with the Volks. Have negotiated a deal on a brand new car at the dealer, lets sell this.

Last edited by ColinAndrews; 07-22-2013, 10:23 AM.

Re: 2001 BMW M3 - Pheonix Yellow - All Receipts - Properly Maintained

*droooool*
    TJ
    '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
    '01 Silver S4

Comment

Where were you a few months ago?!?!?! i would of snagged this in a heart beat!

Comment

woah... hot!!!

Comment

Pending Sale: Should be gone next week.

Comment

Bump. Buyer backed out.

I have negotiated a deal with the dealer for a brand new car. Let's get this thing sold.

New Price - $17,000 on stock wheels $19,500 with the Volks.

Comment

Man there's some incredibly nice cars for sale on the forums lately. This price is crazy considering they're still selling for 20k plus in the states. Someone pick this up! Rare awesome color. Awesome car. Glws.

Comment

PM'd
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Thanks guys. The other buyer couldn't raise the money and tried to tell me the car was only worth less than $15,000. I obviously disagreed.

Comment

Working...
                  X