I may cry while posting this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I may cry while posting this...

Sucks to hear. To you, and any other Eurodrivers, I can offer you this...

I cant fix your credit, and I can't change your income, but if you want me to re-assess your credit situation (or any financial situation, really) then PM me. I work for one of Canada's biggest banks, and I can possibly help. If there is a chance to make your life easier financially, I have the tools. Oh, and I dont get paid a damn cent in commission, so you can rest assured that you aren't getting "sold".

-Mike

Comment

Feel for you Jim. Hope you get back on your feet soon. That's a great offer Mike. Gotta love EURODRIVERS.
      --
      Rod
      Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
      2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

If you need a hand with anytthing, im sure im not the only one willing to help. and bring beer

Comment

Oh man, good luck on the sale. There are many difficulties in your life, I'm sure you'll get over this one!
          Current Fleet
          #ProjectICreate Jetta GLI32
          2001 Cobra #88/3786
          1989 Jetta Trophy 1 of 500
          2004 Audi A2 FSI Colour Storm RHD
          2015 B8.5 S4 Sepang/Technik/6MT/SD/AAD/CF

Motorsport Engineer

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
            As some of you may know, i recently lost a lot of things in my life; house, mortgage, garage, girlfriend, best friend, stability, safety, and dignity. I wont bore you with details nor am i asking for pity, but i am at a point where i have to make drastic changes to get by. I am putting my car up for sale to help me financially since i am now living alone.
            Just don't say you lost the house and girlfriend to your best friend... Best of luck. I am sure in a short matter of time you will look back and laugh.
            Name: Brent
            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your recent misfortunes Eric. Keep your chin up! Things will get better for you!
              Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
              -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
              -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

So, after looking at all my options with VW and the public, it seems like i will take at least an $8000-$9000 bath on this. I have decided to work more and just keep it. I love the car and if i can make it work, i will.

That being said, photography work is still on the table. I made an offer to shoot cars and i stand by that, but anything else, discounted price for members. Any extra income would really help this year! Thanks for all the love and concern, you people are slowly becoming family. Lets make this year a good one and not focus on the struggle, but what we fight to have!
                I take pictures for money.

Comment

Glad it all worked out for the best!
                  Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X