FEELER 2005 TDI BEW PD unitronics 1+ cpu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEELER 2005 TDI BEW PD unitronics 1+ cpu

Trying to gauge interest...I just put a big turbo in my car and am looking to go custom tune. So I'd like to offer up my Unitronics stage 1+ CPU for $500 or best offer. Its a big improvement from stock, and I was very happy with it...but its time for more TQ. It'll give aprox 130hp, and 240 tq, and my stock clutch is holding great with it.
    Thanks
    Geo
    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Re: FEELER 2005 TDI BEW PD unitronics 1+ cpu

Hmm, I'm interested but isn't $500 the same price as from Unitronics? Does this work in a Tiptronic?

Comment

$500 for just the tune. This also includes the ecu. So you'd have a spare.

Comment

I was reading that as a Stage 1+ tune for CPU, not Stage 1 tune + CPU

Comment

Originally posted by witchcraftz View Post
          I was reading that as a Stage 1+ tune for CPU, not Stage 1 tune + CPU
          Its a package deal really...Unitronics stage 1+ tuned ECU
          Should work with tiptronic...but I'm not 100% sure...I'll find out unless someone chimes in.
          Last edited by Geobmx4life; 03-18-2013, 07:43 PM.
          Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Brent needs a chip tune....
            Stefan
            -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
            -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
            -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
            -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Paging Stonewall...

Comment

Did you get it immobilizer defeated??

And automatic coded ECU's are slightly different, I know that you can use an auto coded ECU in a manual car, not 100% sure about the other way around but there is only 1 way to know for certain, swap it into your car!

Comment

Sorry to be a smartass but isn't this the ECU, not the CPU?Free bump!
                  2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
                  Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Originally posted by dJ View Post
                    Sorry to be a smartass but isn't this the ECU, not the CPU?Free bump!
                    No worries...I'm no rocket surgeon...E C U it is! haha
                    And I'll have to check on the the immobilizer defeated...thanks for the heads up Sean.

Comment

cpu= computer processing unit
                      ecu= electronic control unit
                      close enough lol

Comment

TTT

Somebody must know someone that wants a little...OOMPHH in their economic boring car?! lol

Comment

So, does it work on the tiptronic and is the immobilizer defeated?
                          Last edited by witchcraftz; 03-20-2013, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Don't think its tiptronics compatible...and IS defeated.

Comment

You seem like you are pushing this pretty good for it to be a feeler

Have you tried vortex?
                              Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                              2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Working...
                              X