• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 jetta gli 4 sale

A running 84 jetta gli 4 sale. 950.00
    Attached Files

Re: 1984 jetta gli 4 sale

You really need to start putting more information in your ads when you want to buy or sell items. kms, condition, engine, transmission type, interior styling, wheels, maintenance, good/bad. You won't sell anything with 6 words and a price

Comment

I'm a man with few words!! Lol
      Good running car, all struts replaced last year, good snow tires and good rims. Engine does not burn any oil, oil changes done twice a year no matter what. Windshield replaced 1 month ago, fuse box replaced as well, these cars were bad for water leaking on them. Gas tank replaced as well as the filler neck rusted and I didn't know it, so hence it took out my tank and pump before I knew what was going on. Brakes descent... Interior is showing its age... But hasn't been hacked into. So now if that interests you please call. 5878914152. I have other projects in the line, 98 golf vr6 ginster yellow.

Comment

im interested...Kms, tranny?

Comment

279km's tranny shifts good too, close ratio style too.

Comment

You take those rims and put them onto ginnster yellow golf 4 bolt, and they will look sick!!

Comment

Standard im hoping?

Comment

Yes!

Comment

upload some more pics! interior and bay! as well as detailed side shots if you could be so kind

Comment

If you are interested, you are welcome too come and see. I'm leaving Friday afternoon for Spain. So let me know if you want to view it.
                    Sean

Comment

Working...
                    X