FS: B8 S4 / A4 OEM Audi Carbon Fiber Trim Full Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: B8 S4 / A4 OEM Audi Carbon Fiber Trim Full Set

I've got a full set of B8 Audi Carbon Fiber Trim set available. All 6 pieces, four doors, dash and center console.

The set is in great shape other then the rear drivers door piece. It looks like the previous owner had no idea how to remove it, all of the dings are in the chrome surround piece and are pretty much hidden when installed in the door.

I bought this set off of Matt at ocarbon so I'm using the same pics he sent me. They are in the exact same condition now.

The center piece trim alone sells for $700+ at the dealership I'm asking $650 for the whole set!

Please Pm me with any questions, this set will fit any B8 or B8.5 S4 or A4.

Thanks
    Mike

Here's the dinged piece...The second picture shows how it looks installed with matts hand covering the topline like the door would...

Last edited by theedge111; 12-04-2012, 04:36 PM.
    -Mike

Re: FS: B8 S4 / A4 OEM Audi Carbon Fiber Trim Full Set

Pics installed?
    Tint sucks

Comment

Do you have a close-up picture of the dent in the corner of rear door piece.

It looks like it's on the face of the chrome trim and would not be covered after installation?

Comment

Originally posted by wpg2.0T View Post

It looks like it's on the face of the chrome trim and would not be covered after installation?
        Ill snap a picture of it in my door tomorrow if its not sold by then. I'm waiting on payment now.

I looked today and if your looking at the right level you can see three of the dings when installed. You've got to be at the right height to see them.

This is the main reason I've got the set priced at $650. It would run well over $2000 to buy these parts from the dealer individually now.
        -Mike

Comment

Originally posted by wpg2.0T View Post

Surprisingly the end "dent" is not visible when installed...

-Mike

Comment

SOLD, thanks guys!
            -Mike

Comment

Working...
            X