NEW custom European Original German Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW custom European Original German Plates

Here are a couple samples of what we have made and if anyone is interested in more we can special order them for you
    The price per plate is $30 CDN approx. $23 US
    Here are some pictures

We also have 3 sets of used plates that we would sell in pairs only
    Here are the pictures of the 2 large and 1 pair of small plates that we have
    This pair is $25 CDN approx. $20 US

This pair is $15 CDN approx. $11 US

This pair is $20 CDN approx. $15 US

Cheers,

Modified by Audi at 4:43 PM 1-29-2004
    Last edited by Paul Jr. at PG Performance; 01-29-2004, 07:56 PM.

Re: NEW custom European Original German Plates

I'm interested in ordering one!
    Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

What is shipping worth from BC? And how do you recommend these be mounted on the front of the car?? I'm interested aswell....we can choose what they say, correct?
      Last edited by Aleks; 01-30-2004, 06:02 PM.
      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

well, my front one is screwed it. i might try 3m double sided tape on my bumpers. you can opt to get a frame for it, but its up to you.

i would order one, but already have some lol, and i'm not german, i needed PL.
        2002 VW Golf GT TDI
        2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

bart you crazy polack

you guys tried velcro? or will double sided tape harm a bumper? maybe i'll get one like

WOT 1.8T
          WOB LSC2G
          ??
          Last edited by R_Ethug; 01-30-2004, 06:40 PM.

Comment

whats WOT and WOB mean?

If I get one I want it to say PUPPAGE or THUNDERCATS
            Paul

Comment

WOT is wide open throttle to my knowledge
              WOB is the code for the wolfsburg plant in the mother land lol

Comment

dont ruin the front ends of your cars with a plate guys. you live in alberta where you dont need a front place, cherish that. I get pulled over and ticketed nonstop when I go back to manitoba for not having a front plate :(
                Simon

Comment

Yeah, I'm not german so I would prefer yellow/black lettering from Holland, and could get many free, but the thought of my own choice of phrase is alright...
                  2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                  2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                  2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Simon, if I copped one it would be for the front of an R32 bumper which has the spot and holes anyways, or for the rear of a euro bumper....i wouldnt throw it on and drill it in dont worry.
                    Paul

Comment

double side tape (3M grey foam stuff) would work well, just put some glue activator on the plate side so it holds better the to plain sheet metal....We used it all the time in the body shop for reapplying emblems and moldings....

Comment

Originally posted by PuppageVW
                        I'm interested in ordering one!
                        If you are interested in ordering one please contact me Paul Jr @ pauljr@pgperformance.com

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMedic
                          What is shipping worth from BC? And how do you recommend these be mounted on the front of the car?? I'm interested aswell....we can choose what they say, correct?
                          Shipping on those to calgary would be $8 with or without a frame. We have the frames as well and they sell for $20 CDN. You can choose up to 9 characters.
                          Cheers

Comment

Working...
                          X