Bosch p520 injector nozzles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosch p520 injector nozzles

I have a set of OEM Bosch p520 nozzles and new washers to go with. They are used and have approx 100,000km on them. I swapped them out from my old jetta because I was having some issues, but I miss diagnosed the issue, so these weren't the issue. They have some miles on them but should still work fine. I stored them wraped up in rages to avoid damage. Nice upgrade for an ALH.

You would typically add this after adding a chip. They add a significant amount of extra tourque, especially on the low end. Yes, they add smoke too.

If you keep things clean, these can be swapped pretty easily. In a perfect world you would ballance the injectors before use, but it seems most guys don't bother unless they notice problems.

Probably not worth much due to mileage, but make me an offer. I can try to get pics up later.
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Re: Bosch p520 injector nozzles

thanks stefan!
    Now: 00 2dr Golf TDI, 03 Jetta Wagon TDI, 02 2500HD Duramax
    Then: 69 SC Transporter, 84 Rabbit GTI, 87 Fox GL, 91 Golf IDI, 96 Passat Wagon TDI, 97 Jetta IDI
    "Everything I save by driving diesel I put back due to poor German engineering and crappy Mexican workmanship!"

Comment

Working...
    X