f/s Old school 16v Goodness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f/s Old school 16v Goodness

I think I may have to part with my 16v drag projects engine. I have a built 2.0 16v that Lawrence from Calgary Autoworks built for his MK2 Syncro project a while back. I picked it up from him for a MK1 drag car project that is currently sidelined due to a sperm and egg combo. It also comes with a SPA turbo manifold and an SPA 7000h Turbo, has a centre force clutch and an aluminum flywheel attached there is a Syncro tranny that I pulled off of it that I wasn't going to use that can go with it.
    I have to emphasize that this is going to be project stuff so that means all of the things you want are here they just aren't together the way you want them yet, I was planning to go through the whole motor which I think would be a good idea for anyone buying something like this (again back to the whole project thing). If and when I do I will sell it for considerably more as I would put all new seals, gaskets and hardware. It was built it originally to run 500 wheel, I was shooting for 350 so the turbo provided will be more than capable for those kinds of numbers.

As for price? I have about $2300.00 tied up in everything so the closest number to that would be nice. Trades? Sure show me what you have I have a MK1 and a B5 S4 that are both in constant states of build/repair.

Send me a PM with questions and show me what you have. I'll post pics this weekend if I find the time, but if you don't know what a 16v and a turbo look like this is not for you anyways. Or you could always come by and take a look I should be home all weekend I live up in Airdrie.

Erik
    Service Manager
    Audi Royal Oak

403-374-5018
    erikk@royaloakaudi.com

Re: f/s Old school 16v Goodness

Originally posted by Parts Erik View Post
    sidelined due to a sperm and egg combo.
    The most deadliest of all combos and the combo breaker is even more deadly!
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
    X