GB Special Pricing on Hagus OEM Quality driver's side ASPHERICAL mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB Special Pricing on Hagus OEM Quality driver's side ASPHERICAL mirror

We have a bunch of there mirrors in stock which retail for $50 CDN approx. $39 US. The are heated and look just like the OEM ones. The OEM ones are made by Hagus as well, the only difference is that these mirrors have a different blue than the OEM ones. I don't know anyone that can look at both of their mirrors from the driver's seat so you would never really know the difference anyway.
    Also the driver's side is the more important side than is the passenger side as you need to turn your head more on the driver's side to see if there is a car beside you or not.

These mirrors will fit all Golf/Jetta 4's and Passat B5/B5.5's

The GB special is that we are selling these mirrors for $40 CDN approx. $30 US shipped to anywhere in the continental US and Canada.
    Taxes will be extra for Canadian customers only.

If you would like to purchase a mirror please call us toll free at 1-888-806-7978 and ask for Andy who can take your order.

Here are some pictures for your reference

Cheers,

Modified by Audi at 10:14 AM 1-15-2004

Re: GB Special Pricing on Hagus OEM Quality driver's side ASPHERICAL mirror

cool.

So $40 is for a single mirror? Do you have instructions for removal/installation somewhere? I'd like to see how to get my old mirror out!

I need one of these I'll be calling you shortly.

And these are convex, right? (ie. to give us MORE viewing area?)
    Last edited by Flanders; 01-15-2004, 03:59 PM.
    1.8T
    Not quite stock anymore...

Comment

Interested as well.... need more info on install and removal though
      Dale Willimus

Comment

what if my mirrors have no blue what am i sposed to do then.. can't look ghetto but i spose i can jack a mirror from a lot but thats hella bad karma

Comment

Originally posted by lsc2g
          what if my mirrors have no blue what am i sposed to do then.. can't look ghetto but i spose i can jack a mirror from a lot but thats hella bad karma
          The mirrors are very easy to pry off.
          All you do is tilt the mirrors so they are all the way in towards the car. This will make the outer left side of the mirror stick out from the housing.
          All you do is put a screw driver with a towel around it and pry it off. Voila it will just pop off.

They are not Convex they are better Aspherical so you get a wider range and have no more blind spots

To order please call us toll free @ 1-888-806-7978

Cheers,

Comment

sold!
            1.8T
            Not quite stock anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Flanders
              sold!
              Thank you

Comment

We still have a couple in stock so if you are interested please call us toll free @ 1-888-806-7978
                Cheers,

Comment

We are almost sold out so get them while they last
                  Cheers

Comment

We only got 4 left so first come first serve

Comment

Working...
                    X