MK4 garage sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MK4 garage sale!

Would you sell just the ignition switch, the white peice that is on the left side of the ignition that has the plug?
    Derek
    01 GTI -cammed+stroked
    06 gmc - duramax
    11 Touareg
    Can am renegade 800

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
      Bump for parts sold and all remaining $10 parts moved down to $5!
      did the spacers sell?

Comment

10mm spacers sold right away
        15 & 20mm spacers are being test fit friday with Eric
        2 x 5mm spacers were given to Kris for use on his car

I have 2 x 5mm non hubcentric spacers left that I'm giving away for free.

Comment

I'll take the P/S Pump.
          Work - houzz / linkedin
          Play - haldex swap

Comment

Might be interested in the gauge pod bud. I gotta question about the steering column. I have steering wheel mounted cruise controls and I'd love to switch to a 3 spoke or .:R wheel but don't want to lose my cruise....is that steering column what I need to start a swap??
            Bagged 2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T Stage 2 Unitronic, 2016 Tiguan R-Line , S13 SR20DET, Mk2 VR6 Project, 2011 Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

Originally posted by All_Euro View Post
              I'll take the P/S Pump.
              Sorry haven't updated the initial thread in a while. fixed. It is no longer for sale as i think mine is about to **** the bed :(

Originally posted by jaysleeves View Post
              Might be interested in the gauge pod bud. I gotta question about the steering column. I have steering wheel mounted cruise controls and I'd love to switch to a 3 spoke or .:R wheel but don't want to lose my cruise....is that steering column what I need to start a swap??
              Again sorry i didn't update the initial thread, gauge pod for the top of the steering wheel column is gone, i have a double gauge pod that mounts in the center console however if you are interested?

As for the steering column, yes those are the parts you will need for a swap. It has the cruise stalk and does not have the rear windshield wiper/squirter so it is the perfect fitment, came from my 2003 wolfsburg jetta with a 3 spoke steering wheel. I also will be selling my GLI steering wheel soon when i get around to swapping in my wolfsburg one if you are interested? Might give me some incentive to actually swap out the wheels

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                Again sorry i didn't update the initial thread, gauge pod for the top of the steering wheel column is gone, i have a double gauge pod that mounts in the center console however if you are interested?

As for the steering column, yes those are the parts you will need for a swap. It has the cruise stalk and does not have the rear windshield wiper/squirter so it is the perfect fitment, came from my 2003 wolfsburg jetta with a 3 spoke steering wheel. I also will be selling my GLI steering wheel soon when i get around to swapping in my wolfsburg one if you are interested? Might give me some incentive to actually swap out the wheels
                I want to go with a single gauge pod but thanks for the offer!! I do think I want to pick up this steering column though. We'll talk. As for the GLI wheel I'd rather go with plain 3 spoke or R because I have the R shifter and pedals and nothing "GLI" on the car. Thanks again though!!
                Bagged 2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T Stage 2 Unitronic, 2016 Tiguan R-Line , S13 SR20DET, Mk2 VR6 Project, 2011 Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

I want to go with a single gauge pod but thanks for the offer!! I do think I want to pick up this steering column though. We'll talk. As for the GLI wheel I'd rather go with plain 3 spoke or R because I have the R shifter and pedals and nothing "GLI" on the car. Thanks again though!!
                  The only difference between the plain 3 spoke and GLI 3 spoke is that the GLI wheel has the perforated leather...there is no badge of any sort on it that says GLI...just so you know

For reference:

GLI:

Regular 3 spoke:
                  Last edited by MechEngg; 05-03-2012, 10:53 AM.

Comment

oh snap!!!! well well....I just might want this stuff buddy!!! PM me a price you have in mind for the column and the wheel! I need to beg my wife LOL

Comment

oh snap!!!! well well....I just might want this stuff buddy!!! PM me a price you have in mind for the column and the wheel! I need to beg my wife LOL
                      If he doesn't take the steering wheel, I may be interested. Would this be a direct swap with a 2002 GTI 1.8T?

Comment

Forgot to ask...does it come with the airbag?

Comment

Will PM you here shortly.

Originally posted by thorin33 View Post
                          Forgot to ask...does it come with the airbag?
                          Yes the wheel comes with the airbag. I consider both parts to be part of the steering wheel.

Comment

You can swap out just the control stalk but there is going to be some wiring you need to do also. I did this on Ryans car many many years ago so I can't remember everything that is involved but it did take a bit of work.
                            That being said I also have a 3 spoke with bag I need to sell lol.
                            Name: Brent
                            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
                              You can swap out just the control stalk but there is going to be some wiring you need to do also. I did this on Ryans car many many years ago so I can't remember everything that is involved but it did take a bit of work.
                              That being said I also have a 3 spoke with bag I need to sell lol.
                              PM sent

Comment

Working...
                              X