FS: H&R Coilovers for MK6 **Almost New**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: H&R Coilovers for MK6 **Almost New**

As some of you know I went through some suspension issues at the end of my MK6 ownership so I am still liquidating my last bit of parts that I had.

Up for sale is a set of H&R Street Performance coil overs for the MK6, with a lowering range of 1.2-2.3"F and 0.8"-2.0"R. I would have to look back at my records but these were in my car for probably a month tops, and maybe have 1,000kms on them. I got them direct from Alex at Matrix and I have the wrenches for them as well.

This pic shows where I had them set at and they were not at the bottom of the range, still had some threads left.

I am asking $1,200.00 obo for them, available immediately as they are just sitting in the box.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: FS: H&R Coilovers for MK6 **Almost New**

Someone must want to get low!! Open to offers as they are just sitting in the box, and have been since September!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Still have these, open to offers need to liquidate everything!!
      Blair

Comment

I'll take a look at the bank account tonight... I really need to get some coils!
        Scott
        '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
        '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Please do, I would love to move them on sooner than later!
          Blair

Comment

SOLD, thanks Scott!!
            Blair

Comment

Nice scott. You wont be disappointed!
              Patryk
              Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
              08 VW .:R32
              04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Working...
              X