Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro for parts or rebuild

Selling a car for my buddy:
    Honestly I don't know too much about the car, but from what I've seen, it only seem like it should be for parts or rebuild. The tires on it are pretty much brand new, I have a receipt from crappy tire. The headlights are also worth something. My buddy really wants the car gone as a whole but if it comes to this point, the wheels and headlights will be sold separately and the car will get crushed. The price is negotiable. Someone please take it. I'd suggest getting it towed but if you want to drive it, be my guest.

Got a 1997 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro for sale. The car still has an active title and is insured but the motor runs roughly now. I was told the head was leaking. I'm not willing to take the time to look into it, just want the car gone. It ran fairly well when I bought it in July 2011, but then the transmission started shifting late due the engine running badly, probably to do with the pressure generation and torque converter. Not exactly sure.

Body/interior is in okay condition, no rust or anything, and no rips in the cloth seats. Has aftermarket projection headlights, good tires and Tein lowering springs as well. Can include an HKS turbo timer if you wish.

Looking for $1200 OBO. Willing to take offers as I need it gone.
    Best to shoot me a text at 403-607-3499 for quickest response.

Last edited by Fizzo20; 12-15-2011, 09:11 PM.
    -Faraaz

Re: FS: 1997 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro for parts or rebuild

man I wish I had the space to sit on this , to bad it could not have been for sale in the summer. Please do not crush it though
    Been driving VAG for longer then allot of the members have been alive

Comment

Working...
    X