FS: MK4 Golf TDI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: MK4 Golf TDI

Hey guys, the time has come for me to move onto another car. I love my golf but I just want something knew. The car has been awesome for me and the only real problem I've had with it is the car going into limp mode.
    Its a 2000 with 247***km's on it. The body is in decent condition. There's a few rock chips on front of the car (one of them has a rust spot but is not serious yet and can be an easy fix). The back bumper is a little scratched up from the original owners but that's about all for the body. The windshield has some nice cracks in it but I drove the car for a year and a bit like that (I never saw the point of replacing it when I knew it was just going to crack again....and after a few days I didn't even notice the cracks anymore) The interior is pretty clean except for a tear in the drivers seat.

I always took the car to either VW dealership or George at TunedDub to get any problems checked out and fixed. George did a lot of work on the car that included a new tranny, breaks, clutch and the list goes on...I don't remember everything that he got done. My dad owned the car before me and any time he thought something was wrong he would take the car to get checked out and he would replace the part rather then a band aid fix...again the only real problem left with the car is the over boost code.

The car comes with an aftermarket stereo system, a coolant heater, some mudflaps and a wiper motor for the rear wiper.

I have the car up for sale on kijiji for 5000$ but the price is obo.

I love this car and hope that someone from here buys it and treats it well.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3337.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	513807

Name:	IMG_3338.JPG
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	513808

Name:	IMG_3336.JPG
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	513806

Name:	IMG_3335.JPG
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	513805

Name:	display.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	513804
    Last edited by thegooddie; 10-12-2011, 04:11 PM.

Re: FS: MK4 Golf TDI

Great price for a TDI. Higher mileage or not. Good luck, if I had some cash kickin I'd probably pick it up for a beater.

Comment

Might want to post the year up there too.
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by CGDoig View Post
        Great price for a TDI. Higher mileage or not. Good luck, if I had some cash kickin I'd probably pick it up for a beater.
        Thank you. I thought it was a fair price for the car given the millage on the car. And also just to add, it makes for a great daily driver. Never left me on the side of the road before...

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
        Might want to post the year up there too.
        Done. Thanks for the heads up. It's a 2000

Comment

One other thing I forgot to mention is that the wheels are conditionally sold..

Comment

pm me your number please
            Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

bumpppp

Comment

bump..wasn't to rushed to sell it before but now I'd like to get something new. price is obo and I'm open to trades

Comment

price drop to 4300 OBO

Comment

Working...
                  X