FS: H4 10,000K HID Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: H4 10,000K HID Kit

I'm selling my HIDs, it's a hi/lo kit with 10,000K bulbs("light blue"/white). Never been used, everything included(ballasts, harnesses,etc.) Will upload pictures later. Asking $140 which is very reasonable considering the quality of the kit.

Thanks,

Chris
    Chris - TR 03' Wolfsburg

Re: FS: H4 10,000K HID Kit

Originally posted by DriverFound. View Post
    I'm selling my HIDs, it's a hi/lo kit with 10,000K bulbs("light blue"/white). Never been used, everything included(ballasts, harnesses,etc.) Will upload pictures later. Asking $140 which is very reasonable considering the quality of the kit.

Thanks,

Chris
    Soooo what brand is this "high quality" rebased bulb kit? You know that a H4 bulb is a rebased bulb and will have a horrible light dispersion pattern in stock reflector headlights right? And you know that no projector lights out there made for HIDs come with a H4 base.....

Plus the "highest quality" rebased bulb kit out there is the morimoto kit from retrofitsource and even then its only $150 plus $10 for shipping.

And seriously 10,000K?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! Why would anyone want that color

Comment

^^^ 100%

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
        Soooo what brand is this "high quality" rebased bulb kit? You know that a H4 bulb is a rebased bulb and will have a horrible light dispersion pattern in stock reflector headlights right? And you know that no projector lights out there made for HIDs come with a H4 base.....

Plus the "highest quality" rebased bulb kit out there is the morimoto kit from retrofitsource and even then its only $150 plus $10 for shipping.

And seriously 10,000K?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! Why would anyone want that color
        Quit acting like a child and let the man sell his lights.
        -Faraaz

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzo20 View Post
          Quit acting like a child and let the man sell his lights.

Comment

^^^lmao!!!
            Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
            Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Working...
            X