Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 225/45/17 - Stock '10 GTI Tires

Hey,

These are sitting around my parents shed, taking up space, they have about 1500 kms on them.

I'll sell them for 125 obo.

I'm not sure the make, I'll check next time I swing by, but it might be info out there. I believe they're the all seasons.

Fire me a PM if interested.
    Nick
    There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    --Albert Einstein

Re: 225/45/17 - Stock '10 GTI Tires

PM sent.
    Now: 00 2dr Golf TDI, 03 Jetta Wagon TDI, 02 2500HD Duramax
    Then: 69 SC Transporter, 84 Rabbit GTI, 87 Fox GL, 91 Golf IDI, 96 Passat Wagon TDI, 97 Jetta IDI
    "Everything I save by driving diesel I put back due to poor German engineering and crappy Mexican workmanship!"

Comment

If you find the make of tires I may be interested.
      2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
      Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

I responded to the first PM I got. If that falls through I'll go in order received.

I believe they are contis by the photo.

I snapped a few photos on my phone, sorry about shitty quality. They got a little water on them so that's the crap in the bag.

Last edited by Smartiepants; 08-25-2011, 08:06 PM.
        Nick
        There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

dibs if they back out
          ~~TODD~~
          '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

Working...
          X