Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 2001 Acura TL

hey all.

2000 Acura 3.2TL - i believe the color is called slate grey - Grey heated leather interior.
    This car came loaded, with every option. Heated power seats. Heated power mirrors. tilt and slide moonroof with wind deflector. bose premium sound system, with factory subwoofer, CD, and tape. stock wheels, with all season tires in good shape. at least another year on them. Factory spoiler. 5-spd auto, with tip-tronic. Cruise, climate control, A/C, auto-dimming mirror, etc etc.

I bought this car off a very good family friend in spring 2010. He was the original owner, and provided every (and i mean every) service receipt. It was garaged every day of its life, and has been well maintained since i purchased it. i have both sets of floormats (winter and summer). I had it serviced a few months ago, and was told it needed nothing.

i have checked both blackbook, and kijiji. you will be hard pressed to find a cleaner example, with such low KM. Plus, as a honda product, you know it will run forever.

Current KM: 147000.

the only reason i am selling is that a car i have always wanted came up, and i managed to negotiate a good deal.

asking 8500, and open to offers.

-Mike
    Pics will be up soon.

NOTE: i am not on this site too often, as it is hard to access at work, so please email me at michael.a.tweedie 'at' gmail dot com.
    Last edited by miketweedie; 08-10-2011, 08:35 AM. Reason: oops, wrong year in title.

Re: FS 2001 Acura TL

BTW this car is a 2000, not an '01 as indicated in the title. i was a little sleepy when i posted this.

Comment

Re: FS 2001 Acura TL

I would love to see the pics of the FS 2001 Acura TL along with its acura parts soon. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
      X