FS: MK4 Jetta FK Anglel Eye Headlights w/HID's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: MK4 Jetta FK Anglel Eye Headlights w/HID's

I have for sale due to my recent retrofit, a pair of FK angel eyes for a MKIV Jetta. They've been on my car for about a year now and are still in very good condition. Bulbs are included as well as a Helios H7 HID kit in the low beams and upgraded white LED's in the angel eyes. The beam pattern is very crisp. I've cut holes in the rubber covers where I had an H3 HID kit in them as well but could be fixed with a simple rubber patch kit if you don't go that route. The slim ballasts for the HID kit fit inside the housing so it looks pretty clean too.

Disclaimer for those who don't know: You will need a fog light relay harness and euro switch for the fogs to work, and for the angel eye function.

I paid around $665 for the whole set up when it was new so let's say $350 obo.
    Thanks for looking.

On the car

Re: FS: MK4 Jetta FK Anglel Eye Headlights w/HID's

Bump $325

Comment

Pm Ur way
      Mike
      '14 Toyota 4Runner SR5
      '04 Jetta Wagon 1.8T

Comment

I can vouch that these headlights are very bright, I used to have a set on the GLI and they lit up everything.
        Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
          I can vouch that these headlights are very bright, I used to have a set on the GLI and they lit up everything.
          Yep same here. Sick lights, look awesome and have a good sharp cutoff beam.
          -Faraaz

Comment

I've seen these on Cam's car...AMAZING...too bad I have a Golf...or I would buy them!!!
            Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
            Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Sold pending payment!!

Comment

Working...
              X