FS: MK4 90A Alternator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: MK4 90A Alternator

Hey guys, just putting up my old alternator for sale. Still runs very strong and will be a cheap replacement if anyone needs it or thinks they will need it in the near future.

$160

Can get you pics if you want

Re: FS: MK4 90A Alternator

Wasn't tunedub selling the 120a ones for like $80? Just saying, seems a little steep considering its the lower one.
    2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
    Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

If Tunedub really was selling one for that price then it is an AMAZING deal i must admit. But...you may have heard wrong because i have never seen an alternator that cheap, even from PNP.

Concept1 quoted me $360 + $80 core charge for a 90A alternator and over $400 + core charge for a 120A one in which you don't even get your core charge back because you don't have a 120A to turn in.

If you take a look at ECStunings website you can see that all of the remanufactured alternators are still very pricey, plus you need to consider shipping and duties.
      http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...arging_System/

So i think my price is very justified for a used alternator if someone drains theirs to a non-functioning level. It is less than half the cost of the cheapest 90A alternator i could find.

Thanks!!!

Comment

you go gurl

Comment

an alternator is 26.99 from pick n pull, the problem is finding one.
          GT3071R and more...

Comment

You can get rebuilt ones for $100. I have gotten a few 120a ones for that price. There's places in the south east that do them in the industrial area.
            2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
            Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Working...
            X