No announcement yet.

FS: Various items - MKIV R32 Hood Bra, 20mm 5x112 spacers, 4 USP replica wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Various items - MKIV R32 Hood Bra, 20mm 5x112 spacers, 4 USP replica wheels

I have a number of items I want to get rid of now that it's spring. Make me an offer on anything and it's pretty much yours. No sense in holding onto this stuff as I will never use it.

OEM VW R32 black leather hood bra. Has R32 logo on it. Never used by me, don't have an R32 anymore so make me an offer and come and get it.

5x112 20mm spacers. These are a bit weird as I had them machined down to run Subaru fitment wheels. Inner bore is 57.1mm outer bore is 56.1mm.

4 18" USP Hartmann replica wheels. These were supposed to be my winters, but when I tried to pass inspection with them I was told they are all slightly bent and I could not use them. They have nicks and chips and some scratches as they are winter wheels. Swapped winters to my BBS replicas and these are just sitting in the garage. Not interested in fixing them. Make me an offer above the value of the scrap aluminum and come get them.

Re: FS: Various items - MKIV R32 Hood Bra, 20mm 5x112 spacers, 4 USP replica wheels

pm sent

Comment

Re: FS: Various items - MKIV R32 Hood Bra, 20mm 5x112 spacers, 4 USP replica wheels

PM'd - Bra.
      Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Working...
      X