• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:2005 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

2005 Volkswagen Jetta GLI
    KM: 110,000
    Transmission: Automatic / Tiptronic

Selling my commuter car 2005 GLI have all the badges even though i debadged it, Was in a hit and run while on the street downtown basically a female driver aged 23-30 hit me up onto the curb damaging my driver side door as well throwing my car into a near by post damaging the passenger side fender and bumper.

Luckily the GLI front Valance is intact! lol, the car drives beautifully still. Took it to a couple body shops the good news was the accident did not affect anything mechanically just esthetically it pains my heart to see my baby like this. Body shop estimates ranged from $1,200 to $1,700. Looking to trade it in they offered me around 10,000 but wanted to check see if any euro lovers may be interested in this limited edition vehicle.

10,000 is not firm pictures will be provided as soon as I find my GF camera thanks for looking.
    Last edited by VolksGLI; 03-08-2011, 08:57 PM.

Re: FS:2005 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

Pretty vague.... km's? timing belt done? etc etc
    Al
    Hitler Built My Hotrod

Comment

How did something hit the drivers side door and the passengers side fender? Maybe post pictures and more information

Comment

Sorry for the vague description updated with some more information, will be trading it in next week if no interest thanks again.

Comment

Someone offer him something. This car will end up at a dealer after getting a maaco paint job. Then some poor person is going to pay through their noses to buy it from them.

Comment

How many KM's? 6-Speed?

Comment

Originally posted by TDI DUB View Post
              How many KM's? 6-Speed?
              110,000k, Tip tronic
              Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
              2005 Audi Allroad

Comment