Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT - 2001.5 Nogaro Blue B5 S4 Avant - Stage III - Lots of Mods.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT - 2001.5 Nogaro Blue B5 S4 Avant - Stage III - Lots of Mods.

**** it. I decided to keep it and turn it into a project. Probably going to get a beater and spend time building this car the way I originally thought I would.

Overtime here I come.

Summer

Last edited by ColinAndrews; 03-23-2011, 09:23 PM.

Re: FS/FT - 2001.5 Nogaro Blue B5 S4 Avant - Stage III - Lots of Mods.

Maybe you shouldnt put "drive it like a toyota corolla" in the post, then show a high speed sideways slide shot, lol

GL with the sale though.

Comment

how's the fuel mileage?
      Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Wow. for a second there, I thought you missed your .:R. haha jk. good luck with the sale. Hopefully you get what your asking. Aside from a few minor details, its a beautiful car!
        Patryk
        Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
        08 VW .:R32
        04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by Shoppingcart111 View Post
          Maybe you shouldnt put "drive it like a toyota corolla" in the post, then show a high speed sideways slide shot, lol

GL with the sale though.
          It's a 450HP car. I'm not going to say that I have never enjoyed the car. I get your point, but if a few parking lot donuts scare a buyer away they weren't really interested in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by cam_wmh View Post
            how's the fuel mileage?
            Right now it sucks. ~300 miles/tank. Car needs a set of oxgen sensors. I don't have a garage to install them right now. I was going to put them in during the spring.

Comment

beeutiful car, good luck with the sale!

Comment

Wow, trade you for a high KM imola + cash, keep the RS4 bumper and throw it on the Imola.........
                I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis View Post
                  Wow, trade you for a high KM imola + cash, keep the RS4 bumper and throw it on the Imola.........
                  Sorry man, frankly I'd rather just have a cheap economy car right now. The sum total of the attention I give to cars right now is 12 minutes each morning on the way to work and 12 minutes each evening on the way home.

RS4 bumper looks like it will be sold this week as well.

Comment

No worries, it was a real long shot.... GLWS
                    I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

that sucks you were so excited when you got it
                      good luck with the sale
                      Work in progress 3.0 liter S4 build

Comment

So tempting!!!!
                        Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                        -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                        -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Wanna trade for a lightly modded 03 A4 Avant 1.8t + cash. love this car, i just got a new position also and don't need the gas miser as much anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by black97 View Post
                            Wanna trade for a lightly modded 03 A4 Avant 1.8t + cash. love this car, i just got a new position also and don't need the gas miser as much anymore.
                            Sorry man, what I get into is going to be low mileage and low maintenance for the next few years I think.

Comment

Thought i would try, good luck with the sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X