FS: 17" Long Beaches w/Tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 17" Long Beaches w/Tyres

Set of Long Beaches for sale. Wrapped in 225/45/17 bridgestone potenzas. Tires have approx 10000kms on them and were $255 a piece at kal tire in August. Rims are in good condition. I will pull them out and take pics this weekend. Just throwing this out there to gauge some interest.

SOLD!

I will also sell the tires and rims seperatly but I'd need to sell the tires first. Thanks.
    Last edited by CGDoig; 02-24-2011, 07:08 PM.

Re: FS: 17" Long Beaches w/Tyres

Small blemish on 3

Very small

4, Looks like 4 was the front passenger side wheel. Only one with currbage and scrapes.

Last edited by CGDoig; 02-18-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Dont make me powercoat and keep em. Come spring I'll need wheels to throw back on the car. These are looking good to me in the pictures again.

Comment

There were a few guys looking for LB's last fall. BTW Cam, I'm waiting to hear back about the P-coating prices.
        Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
        Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

On my car

Comment

Bump 50 bucks off. Listed for 900 on Kijiji.

Comment

Sold!!!

Comment

Working...
              X