• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2004 Golf GTI

Im selling my 2004 MK4 Golf GTI.
    $10,500 Firm

119,xxx KM
    5speed Manual,
    Heated cloth seats, Sunroof, Air Conditioning, Electric heated mirrors. Central Locking, Electric Windows, Adaptive cruise control,
    OEM Monsoon Sound system with six CD changer, Tinted windows.
    3M Plastic on lights, mirror backs, and front part of the hood.
    Rubber winter mats
    Summer mats
    OEM Aristos Wheels

Engine is all stock.
    Mods:
    JD Design Spoiler from Germany
    Clear glass Black Hella Tail Lights, Smoked side markers,

Wheels: Car is currently on 16' Steels nokian hakkapeliitta RSI, these will come with the car. You can get another winter or two out of these.
    The car will also come with a set of 17' VW OEM Aristos Wheels (not pictured on the car).

Timing belt done at 100k at Tunedub, All major services done at Tunedub. Car has new rear brakes and all oil changes done every 5k. New spark plugs installed recently. All recalls by VW are up to date.
    I have all the receipts of all work done on the car since I have owned it since September 2009.

Im throwing with the car a new Micheline Hydraulic Jack, Jack Stands, 204 piece Mastercraft tool set (new), Haynes Manual, a special Oil filter tool, Original OEM GTI Lights, summer and winter mats...

As a car of this age it has a few rock chips.

As written above all major services have been done, just a case of maintaining the basic services as you go along. Its a good package for anyone coming into the VDub club. Im very sad to see the car go.

Email me on rkhuttan@hotmail.com or drop me a line on 403 400 7495 (Raj)

From Golf GTI

From Golf GTI

From Golf GTI

From Golf GTI

From Golf GTI

From Golf GTI
    Current: 2002 Zonda CRV
    2004 VW MK4 1.8T GTI
    2001 Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec (European)

Re: FS: 2004 Golf GTI

Nice ride...why are you selling ?
    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Heading back home to the UK..... I bought the car as a long term investment to get around (hence ive invested in frequent oil changes and tools to take care of the car) but my immigration paperwork will take another 2-5 years. I'm waaaaaay over qualified for my current role and to switch jobs is a is a red tape nightmare with immigration and cic Canada. There is a big management shortage in Canada, its a noc 1 category. I have the skill set for management, but the way bureaucracy is Im not allowed get a job. Ive given up, so heading home... Hence im giving everything with the car so hopefully the next owner can continue with the tlc....
      Hopefully I'l be back in four years once immigration Canada process my paperwork.....

I forgot to mention, the car comes with a brake Caliper compression tool as well (its being borrowed by someone on here)...
      2004 VW MK4 1.8T GTI

Comment

Buuuump......
        2004 VW MK4 1.8T GTI

Comment

Bump for a nice ride.
          Work - houzz / linkedin
          Play - haldex swap

Comment

Pretty sure I spotted you driving the other day, car looks good GLWS
            Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
            2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Sold....
              2004 VW MK4 1.8T GTI

Comment

Hey I'm glad I found this thread I'm the one who owns this now haha. Really loving the car she is great. Your friend Nisar was great to deal with to get the car since you had to move back. I have since fixed the dent on the back right Qpanel and she gets washed way too often.
                Bryce
                04 GTI 1.8t

Comment

Glad you like it. Enjoy.
                  2004 VW MK4 1.8T GTI

Comment

Working...
                  X