MK4 Tie Rod Flip Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK4 Tie Rod Flip Kit

Anyone interested in a set? Im going to be ordering here, and if anyone wants to go in on shipping that would be awesome.

http://euroimagetuning.myshopify.com...e-rod-flip-kit

"With this kit you will be able to mount the tie rods from the bottom, instead of the top of the spindle, which in turn provides more clearance between the tie rod and frame. It will also improve steering feel on your lowered car. For those of you running bags you will no longer need to notch your frames for tie rod clearance."

If we get 3 people, they are $25 US a set, USPS Priority Shipping included (+duty&tax? I dunno? shouldn't be since its priority).
    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
    2005 Audi Allroad

Re: MK4 Tire Rod Flip Kit

I am down. Cheap and one less thing i will need to do in the future

Comment

I may also be down for this, when are you ordering?

Comment

I wasnt in any real hurry, was just going to wait to get some people in, thinking order monday or tuesday cause thats payday
        Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Anytime is good for me now that i am back

Comment

Re: MK4 Tie Rod Flip Kit

Ok guys, so they had some problems with the kits causing horrendous bump steer, but they have gone back and rebuilt the kits with a ball joint extender. This means it will cost more, but there will be no bump steer and everything should be good!

I am following this very closely and as soon as they are available I will be ordering, no matter price, so anyone who wants in let me know!
            Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
            2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Working...
            X