FS: 2003 VW Jetta 1.8t Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2003 VW Jetta 1.8t Black

I purchased the car almost exactly a year ago. It was my first "nice vehicle" purchase and this car was my pride and joy for the last 12 months. The car has been lowered on raceland coilovers and sits quite nicely. It has also been chip tuned, APR 91 (209hp) and 94 (215hp), stock program is also available. All work done by Ken at Concept1.

As you can see in picture (I apologize for the road grime, I washed it before taking the photos, should of taken the shots before leaving the wash lot) the car is on a set of Hankook winter tires w/ black steelies, 1.5 seasons on them so far. IT ALSO COMES WITH A SET OF OEM LONGBEACH WHEELS Tires are Yokohama s-drives and have one summer season on them.

Regular oil changes have been done by myself, the car has had the ignition coils and inner and outer tire rods replaced within the last 12 months.

It comes with a few extras! Included are...a Bentley service manual and the stock suspension! If I had it my way I wouldn't be selling the car, I love it and had serious plans for it. As it stands now the car is a GREAT starting point for anyone looking to get into volkswagens.

Features and Specs:

-Chip tuned AWP engine (APR 91 and 94 oct)
    -Mileage 154 xxx km
    -5 speed manual transmission
    -Raceland Coilovers (fully adjustable front and rear)
    -Black cloth interior
    -Power mirrors, windows.
    -Heated seats and mirrors
    -Sun roof
    -Heat and AC

Asking price is $10 000, willing to negotiate. Must sell before Feb 21st. I'll try and get some better pictures of within a day or two (grime free)

Contact me directly at thomas.eder@shaw.ca or call at 403-615-6302 DO NOT PM I don't check them often.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Talluer; 02-01-2011, 04:12 PM.
Working...
X