Mk5 rabbit and parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk5 rabbit and parts

I'm going to be parting out my car, I don't drive it anymore and I would rather see some of this stuff go to use. Looking for someone to take some good pictures of it though before everything comes off.

18x8 BBS CH 5x114 (Mint condition, no scuffs, scrapes or rash), near new tires on them 215/45r18 achilles tires. These have been used on my car for 2 seasons hardly 10,000kms on them. This set up sells for over $3000.00 on tire rack. I would like to see $2200.00
    will sell the wobble lugs and wheel stud conversion to make these fit any 5x112. Have had no issues with the wobbles, also have the hub centric rings for vw and audi fitment. wheels are big bore without them.

Set of FK Silverline Highsport coilovers, installed onto the car in march. Sell for $895.00 brand new. They have only about 5,000kms on them everything professionally installed and will be removed from the car for serious buyer. I would like to get $700.00 for them
    ... you can also see where the car sat with the suspension all the way down, hardly rubbed in the front

Jetta front bumper conversion for Jabbit on the Rabbit. Painted candy white with textured votex lip to match the gti sideskirts and rear bumper. No fog lights, chrome inserts, chrome grill with black emblem. Bumper would also fit on GTI or GLI grille hides the cut outs made for the Rabbit. Will sell with bumper guides to make it fit the rabbit as well. All -parts needed to make a nice front end change for the bunny. Not much modification to the car needed, fairly simple install.

hid headlight kit (H7) $100.00... aswell the FK side skirts painted candy white $20.00

Please E-Mail me @ l_fex@hotmail.com (goes to my blackberry) or call (403) 862-8237

Thanks.

Lindsey

OPEN TO ANY OFFERS ON THE COMPLETE CAR AS IT IS OR STOCK
    CAR HAS ALL OPTIONS AVAILABLE IN MK5 RABBIT WITHOUT SAT. RADIO, 76K.
    Last edited by LIKE A RABBIT; 01-13-2011, 03:22 PM.

Re: Mk5 rabbit and parts

Interested in the Bumper...price?
    Cheers,

sigpic

Drives '08 3Dr Bwack Bunny Mods: Eibach Sportlines, Smoked side markers, Smoked mirror signals, 18x8.5 Merc S-Class Shoes, InPro tinted tails, Stubby sharan antenna and Debadged.

Comment

I sent a PM a while back
      $500.00 for the bumper as it is
      $750.00 painted

Comment

still for sale? i'll take the coilovers lights and skirts! ill be in calgary in 10 days...

Comment

pm'd

Comment

pm'd

Comment

UPDATE: All the parts have been removed from the car and available any time.

Comment

update: COILOVERS AND HID KIT ARE SOLD

WHEELS, PAINTED SIDE SKIRTS AND JETTA FRONT END ARE STILL AVAILABLE

Comment

Working...
                X