Originally posted by theedge111 View Post
    Net arrived today, no duties or customs charges...$36.87 to my door
    What shipping option did you use?
    John
    1986 Meteor Grey Metallic Squashed VW Beetle
    2011 Mineral Grey Durango R/T AWD

Comment

Re: Audi Cargo Net on sale at ECS

Man, that site is a great reference -- thanks. (http://www.vwparts.com/parts-outlet-center) Is there a way to know when that site is updated, or anyone know whether updates are frequent?

[BTW, I just called South Centre with a part number off there and what was listed on that site as $10 is costing me $11 plus GST (11.55, prepaid by phone, pickup likely Tuesday or Wed. from SCFC). So that would seem the best way to get the cargonet in question as well.]
      2012 Golf R
      Past: '08 GTI, '07 City Golf, '89 Golf

Comment

Re: Audi Cargo Net on sale at ECS

Originally posted by chrid View Post
        Man, that site is a great reference -- thanks. (http://www.vwparts.com/parts-outlet-center) Is there a way to know when that site is updated, or anyone know whether updates are frequent?

[BTW, I just called South Centre with a part number off there and what was listed on that site as $10 is costing me $11 plus GST (11.55, prepaid by phone, pickup likely Tuesday or Wed. from SCFC). So that would seem the best way to get the cargonet in question as well.]
        I have been watching it a bit, but just for my own car. Not sure how often it is updated. Sign up with ECS tuning for their updates... if they have a sale on a vw/audi product, then it's probably new to the list. It will at least let you know of some of the updates.
        Stefan
        -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
        -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
        -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
        -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Working...
        X