1998 gti vr6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 gti vr6

Time has come for me to sell my MK3 GTI. Cant justify having three cars right now as I work to much and never drive it anymore. I bought the car last summer and drove it around a bit before parking it in september in a heated garage. I pulled it out of storage last month and Ive driven it twice since. The car was a former magazine car being shown in Euroturner Magazine and Project Car Magazine. The only things Ive had to fix on the car is a new windshield washer pump, balance the rims and get a front/rear alignment done. The bad on the car is the rims need a new powder coat as they are chipping for some reason, and the previous owner who brought the car up from California, their backpack rubbed a small spot off of the rear hatch tint. The current odometer reading is 53550 miles or 86180 km's. The price of the car is $7000, price is NOT OBO, lowballers will be ignored and no I will not part anything out. I am also not looking for trades. Those looking for test drives and tire kickers, dont waste my time. danbitz@hotmail.com

http://www.eurotuner.com/features/eu...car/index.html

Last edited by Bitzer; 07-12-2010, 09:32 PM.

Re: 1998 gti vr6

Why no pics of the exterior? any damage or accidents?
    Patryk
    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
    08 VW .:R32
    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by Euro Dub PL View Post
      Why no pics of the exterior? any damage or accidents?
      for 9000.00 and no pics of the exterior??? Interesting sales technique
      TWO TON ENGINE LIFT/CRANE FOR RENT
      PM me if you need one!!

Comment

Does cruise control work?
        -Stefan- '02 S6 Atlas Grey

'01 A6 2.7T MT --- Sold
        '95 GTI 2.slo --- Sold

Need Radio Removal Keys, VAG-Com? PM Me

Comment

Comment

are you people blind. there is a eurotuner link with pictures so quit whining

Comment

Originally posted by truckster View Post
              No. Just lazy
              --
              Rod
              Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
              2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Originally posted by truckster View Post

Are you stupid??? Did you read the original thread? check the bold sections. The car was bought a year ago, the eurotuner link is from how many years ago? The plate on the car is still a california plate, so those exterior pictures are from when the previous owner owned it, and thats the shape it was in BACK THEN! Anything could have happened since.....

BTW, this is not me bashing the OP or saying the car is damaged by any means, this is just an explaination as to why current pics might help sell this car and justify its price.

Originally posted by Bitzer View Post
                Time has come for me to sell my MK3 GTI. Cant justify having three cars right now as I work to much and never drive it anymore. I bought the car last summer and drove it around a bit before parking it in september in a heated garage. I pulled it out of storage last month and Ive driven it twice since. The car was a former magazine car being shown in Euroturner Magazine and Project Car Magazine. The only things Ive had to fix on the car is a new windshield washer pump, balance the rims and get a front/rear alignment done. The bad on the car is the rims need a new powder coat as they are chipping for some reason, and the previous owner who brought the car up from California, their backpack rubbed a small spot off of the rear hatch tint. The current odometer reading is 53550 miles or 86180 km's. The price of the car is $9000, price is NOT OBO, lowballers will be ignored and no I will not part anything out. Those looking for test drives and tire kickers, dont waste my time. Im not desperate to sell and if the car doesnt sell, I will just put it back in storage come September. Best way to get a hold of me is through email danbitz@hotmail.com

http://www.eurotuner.com/features/eu...car/index.html
                Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Dont have any "recent" exterior pictures because of the rain........if dirty pictures of the exterior is what is needed then so be it. I was waiting on for the rain to stop before I got the exterior pictures up. I can post pictures from last summer but I have a feeling that wont appease people so you will just have to wait. The car as no damage to the exterior, no accidents, the sunroof works, cruise control works(and gets 31mpg on the highway at 110km/hr)

Comment

Exterior pics are up.

Comment

great looking car
                      "If it has tits or wheels it will give you trouble"

-97 Golf
                      -91 GTI

Comment

yup!
                        Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                        -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                        -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

I love Porcelain Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Blair
                          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Those pictures definitely do the car more justice! Good luck with the sale. She's clean!!!
                            Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Weekly Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X