Fs: 2002 vw 337 gti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: 2002 vw 337 gti

2002 337 GTI for sale - limited edition model check the link below for the story on it

BC car its entire life (no real winters, no snow) and currently in Vancouver though it is an AB registered vehicle. Could bring it to Calgary on relatively short notice for anyone that is serious.

Its got 139,000 kms on it with NO accidents, ever. All maintenance up to date with complete maintenance history (or at least 90% of it).

Recent work: front wheel bearings, coolant temp sensor & thermostat, complete brakes (pads & rotors) all around, plugs, pcv system update, new maf, wheel speed sensors, t-belt/water pump @ 115,000kms, upgraded bolt down coils

Upgrades: Revo stage 1 tune, ABD turbo inlet pipe, ABD lower intercooler pipe, AEM intake, APR diverter valve, Neuspeed rear sway, FK/Koni coilovers, TT control arm bushings, H&R front & rear wheel spaces, evolution aluminum skid plate

Car has been extremely well care for, only two adult owners. Interior perfect, all glass perfect. George @ Tunedub has done some work on it on my visits to Calgary (t-belt, oil changes).

Pirelli P-Zero Nero's (ultra high performance summer tires) put on last week, oem rotors and Hawk HPS pads all around with approx 8,000 kms on them

NOTE: It has a 5" crack in the lower drivers side corner of the front valence. It is in the middle portion of the valence and does not run to an edge, it is completely repairable and not particularly noticeable unless you're looking for it.

Will provide more detailed pics to those who are interested.

NEW PRICE $12,500 offers....

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...7/IMGP2415.jpg
    Last edited by burner; 06-30-2010, 01:47 PM.

Re: Fs: 2002 vw 337 gti

up

Comment

Damn, those rims on that car have always been one of my favourite pairings!
      And to make it easy on anyone who doesn't know all the 337 deets, here: http://www.canadiandriver.com/previews/02gti337.htm
      2012 Golf R
      Past: '08 GTI, '07 City Golf, '89 Golf

Comment

Thanks for adding the link.

**Note: car no longer needs tires, just put a set of Pirelli's on

Comment

up

Comment

new price $12,500

offers...

Comment

Bump for a good guy and a very nice 337!
              Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
              -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
              -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

are you back from bc yet? i'd like to come take a look

Comment

Hey im interested if this car is still for sale

Comment

Hey all, sorry for the delay. I'm back in Calgary now, flew out a couple days ago. I changed the info in the posting the other day explaining that I would not be bringing the car to Calgary unless there is a serious buyer. I love the drive so I don't mind doing it, or someone could fly out, buy it and enjoy the drive home!

Car is still available.

Comment

Up - new pics added, taken yesterday. Car looks pretty good even though I didn't have time to give it a good wash!

** re: front valence - I'm probably going to pull it off next week and have it repaired, will take pics once done

Comment

Just a commentary...

Since when did putting a car up for sale become an open invitation to have my time wasted by spoiled morons?

If you're not serious then stick to your video games...

Comment

I'm looking for a well cared for GTI and this one seems to fit the bill.

I wasn't sure if I should ask or not but decided to anyway. Since there hasn't been a lot of activity on this thread I'm curious what everyone's opinion of this car is.
                          In my youth I considered myself a perfectionist. With age I've found that nothing is perfect, I'm just anal.

Comment

I can't comment on the car itself, however I can tell you that the seller is a really cool/honest guy. He takes good care of his cars.
                            Tint sucks

Comment

I can second that statement!
                              Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                              -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                              -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Working...
                              X