Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Chrysler 300 Touring RWD (61,340km) 3.5L V6

For my dad, he's selling his 300.

Asking $14,450 (on a firm side) or best offer.

This 300 has been extremely well maintained, and we truly hate to let it go. Mostly driven by my father (senior, 72 yr old), this car is one of the cleanest 300s on the market. The interior is in excellent condition (cloth seats); there are times when you step inside it you can still smell that new car smell.

As a retired mechanic, my father prides him self on the maintenance of his vehicles – and this car has received the greatest treatment possible. All of the maintenance/service records will be provided along with the original purchase documents.

The Chrysler comes with a few tasteful mods: taillights lightly tinted, replaced those yellow bumper signal lights with the silver/clear ones, and an aftermarket mesh (chrome) grille. We have placed the stock grille back on to the car, but we will include the mesh one with the original shipping box and installation instructions.

Another thing worth mentioning is the fuel efficiency. This car is absolutely great on gas and it’s made for highways. A trip from Calgary to Red Deer and back to Calgary will use up only one quarter of a tank, which is significantly less than other comparable vehicles of similar motor size/strength.

And lastly, this car has been rarely driven throughout the winter times; spent most of the time parked in a garage.

For more information please feel free to get in touch with us: celikovic@shaw.ca

*Reason for selling this car is because my parents are moving back to Europe this summer.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Some additional info:

Warranty: 3 more years remaining (or 100,000km) – Powertrain warranty

Options: AM/FM Stereo, Air conditioning, 17” alloy wheels, Anti-Lock breaks, CD player, Driver Air Bag, Dual Air Bag, Fog lights, Keyless entry, Power breaks, Power mirrors, Power seat, Power steering, Power windows, Rear defroster, Tilt steering, Tinted (rear) windows, Bucket seats, Power locks, Sunroof, Traction control, Cruise control, All equipped, Power trunk, Tilt wheel, Split folding rear seats, Block heater, Passenger airbag, Stability control

Last edited by Pistol Pete; 04-29-2010, 06:53 PM.

Re: 2007 Chrysler 300 Touring RWD (61,340km) 3.5L V6

They going back to Croatia?

Smooth Car BTW, rented one to go to the mountains.
    Last edited by stef2.7t; 04-22-2010, 09:32 PM.
    -Stefan- '02 S6 Atlas Grey

'01 A6 2.7T MT --- Sold
    '95 GTI 2.slo --- Sold

Need Radio Removal Keys, VAG-Com? PM Me

Comment

Originally posted by stef2.7t View Post
      They going back to Croatia?

Smooth Car BTW, rented one to go to the mountains.
      Yea, Bosnia actually. They want to enjoy their retirement years in the home land.

The car is very smooth. I'd say it's on par with Cadillac suspension (I own a caddy as well, so I know).

Comment

Just a few changes:

price drop: $14,450
        mileage: 62,000km

Comment

needs 24's. some one dooooooooo eet.

Comment

Working...
          X