FS: 1991 1.6L NA Diesel Jetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1991 1.6L NA Diesel Jetta

Car is Terracotta Red Pearl and currently has 315,xxxKM on it. Lots of you have seen this car first hand as it's been to many meets/events/cruises

The Good

All of the following have been replaced in the last 3-9months:

-K-sport K-Control coilovers with less than 7000KM on them ($1500 brand new)
    -Alternator
    -Battery
    -Head Gasket
    -Valve Cover Gasket
    -Front Calipers
    -Front Pads and Discs
    -Front Hubs and Wheel bearings
    -Both CV Axles
    -All fluids flushed with proper OEM fluids (Brake, Coolant, Power Steering)
    -Clutch Cable (Replaced with manual adjust cable)
    -Brand new Winter tires (less than 1000km on them)
    -Sweet ass hubcaps
    -Coolant Tank

Car has always run synthetic (LubroMoly 5w-40) and is changed every 7000km, well below manufactures suggested intervals. Car also has a GTX spoiler, and roof mount antenna.

What the car needs:

-Windshield
    -Rubber exhaust hanger (like $4)
    -Could do to have the passenger side e-brake cable changed (I have these parts and will include them in sale)
    -Driver side headlight (cheap at PnP or on here)
    -Oil Pan (Driving low has taken its toll, currently it drips the odd drop or two of oil)
    -Shift Knob
    -Seeing as the car is 19 years old it does have some surface rust.

Included in the sale of the car will be a full set of flares/trim pieces for the car, as well as a thule rack with 2 snowboard attachments and 2 bike attachments. I also have baggies of misc. parts that are often times hard to find (trim clips, front marker harness', O-rings for oil drain plug) and any other MK2 pieces I have kicking about. There is also a 10" Type R sub, and MTX amp in the trunk that will be included.

I've included pictures of the car from today (March 20th, 2010), please disregard the BC plate. It was only on for the quick drive up to the car wash. Car was last registered in AB.

Asking $2200 OBO, I need this thing gone and am open to offers

If you have any other questions ask them in this tread and I will respond here.

PM me here or email me at jaredvos@gmail.com

Excuse the black sticky stuff in this photo, it has since been removed

Re: FS: 1991 1.6L NA Diesel Jetta

Bump, very open to offers

Comment

Working...
    X