MKV goodies for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKV goodies for sale.

Hey guys I'm selling off a bunch of my MKV stuff. I am going a different way with the car for next summer. I'm gonna put these up for a couple weeks to see if anyone is interested then again in the spring but at higher prices. (mostly cause I don't have room for storage for the big stuff and my wife is pissed it's in the basement.)

Keskin KTN5 Blocklites in black and polished. $1500.00

They are 19x8.5 They are drilled 5x112 and 5x120 35mm offset so a bit more fitting for an Audi or BMW with Xdrive, or those who are looking for an even dish all the way around. They will fit on a MKV if it isn't too low. (I had them on mine ) They are wrapped in Dunlop Direzza tires 225/35/19 there is lots of meat left on them, they have about 5000kms on them I usually only wear them for car shows.

I have a brand new in the box set of K-Sport Coil overs that I havent put in.
    I am looking for $1200. obo for them. I bought them off of Lawrence at Calgary Autoworks.

Selling my thunderbunny bumper. $1100.00 + paint
    This is a Genuine VW part not a knockoff. This is about $2000.00 new +paint It works with your factory grille and bolts up like a factory bumper no cutting no bending nothing, just perfect. I can swap it on in about 30 mins, its that simple.
    It has some normal wear and tear scratches on it but easily taken care of when it gets painted or even a good polishing.

H.I.D.s for a Rabbit (GTI too) with angel eye surrounds. $650.00 for all
    They are in good working order. I bought the H.I.D. units this winter but I don't know too much about the lights they were a birthday present from Lawrence to me, so I'm gonna get him something with the cash I get from these if they sell.

Thanks for looking, if you are interested in anything send me a PM.

Erik
    Attached Files

Re: MKV goodies for sale.

Bump.

Comment

Working...
    X