wtb: rear left calliper for mk4 jetta tdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb: rear left calliper for mk4 jetta tdi

Anyone have an OEM one left from an upgrade or something? I have one that I think is toast. I cleaned it up a year or two ago and got it working, but its starting to seize again.

let me know...
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Re: wtb: rear left calliper for mk4 jetta tdi

can you buy just the carrier locally?

http://www.germanautoparts.com/Volks...ta/Brake/354/9

?
    Stefan
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Looks like something I would add to my impex order whenever I have moeny again (which at this rate will be never). PS you have to come see my torn rear control arm bushing
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

fun... that was one of the things i had done on holidays while passing through Vernon. They were clunking around corners and stuff... nothing left of them. Took VW hours to fix because they didnt have the right tools to remove them.
        Stefan
        -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

I did the two rear subframe bushings on my brothers car last weekend. Took 3 hours to do including making the tools to pull the new ones in.

For the calliper, I think I paid around $100 for a reman about a year ago for the rear when the bleader screw broke in the calliper.
          Last edited by Benjamin; 10-17-2009, 12:53 PM.
          Ben
          2016 Ram 3500 Laramie
          2000 Jetta TDi, Dead and removing parts
          2005 Passat Wagon TDi, 310,000 km's and counting, BSM delete done....Trans died going to replace
          Her's
          2016 Toyota Highlander XLE Pearl White

Comment

Working...
          X