FS: 2008 BMW 135i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2008 BMW 135i

This car will be for sale for $38,000 firm. If you wish not to drive the car in the weather, you can keep the car in it's current storage area free of charge until you decide the weather is suitable to drive it.

Vehicle Details
    Year : 2008
    Make and Model : BMW 135i Coupe
    Exterior Color : Alpine White
    Interior Color : Black Leather
    Transmission : 6 Speed Manual
    Odometer Reading : 59,000km
    Location of Vehicle : Edmonton, Alberta (Canadian Car)

Original Owner

Dealership Maintained – All vehicle invoices kept from day 1

Warranty until 80,000km or 2012 with option to extend further

Maintenance Upgrade – All wear and tear items (brake pads, windshield wipers, clutch discs) are to be covered under warranty and replaced as needed for 3 years or 100,000km free of charge (Virtually cost free with this package)

Tread-Life Tire and Wheel Warranty – This includes any road hazard such as potholes, glass, nails, rocks, and other various road hazards that can damage your tires or wheels for 3 years or 100,000km

BMW Roadside assistance – Available until 80,000km or 2012 with the option to extend

Free oil changes and tune ups for 3 years or 100,000km

M-Motorsport Performance Package: (BMW 18" M Double Spoke Alloy Wheels with Performance Dunlop Direzza DZ101 Tires: 225/40 R 18 & 255/35 R 18, (Staggered wheel setup), Sport Seats (with adjustable thigh rests and side bolsters), M Sport Steering Wheel , M-Sport Shift Lever,M-Sport Door Sills and M-Sport Suspension, Anthracite Roof Liner, High Gloss Shadow Line Trim and Real Grey Poplar Wood Trim

Premium Package: Logic 7 HiFi car stereo, includes full iPOD/USB Port integration

Power locks, power mirrors, power windows, push button start, keyless entry, rain sensing wipers, and xenon headlights. (life-time warranty on the bulbs)

BMW Performance Grilles (High Gloss Black) – stock grilles also included (Chrome)

BMW Performance Carbon Fibre trunk lip spoiler

35% tint on all windows except windshield (Life-time warranty)

Dinan Engineering Stage 2 ECU Re-map – 384bhp/424tq – Reliable, warranty covered power

Dinan Engineering Exhaust System – Black Ceramic Coating - stock exhaust system included

Brembo Brake Kit (Factory Brakes) 6-piston callipers in front, 2-piston callipers in rear

23MPG+ - Always 91 Octane, never ethanol blended

Non-Smoker

My price is $38,000 FIRM looking for a quick sale, moving. Future owner could store the car in the car's current storage area if they choose not to move it in the winter weather.

Contact at 780-904-2848 for much more details.

Pictures:

sigpic
    2008 BMW 135i Dinan

Re: FS: 2008 BMW 135i

Bump, price isn't really firm, just old wording from previous ads
    sigpic
    2008 BMW 135i Dinan

Comment

Re: FS: 2008 BMW 135i

Bump
      sigpic
      2008 BMW 135i Dinan