FS: BNIB Agency Power Section 1 Mid Pipes for E46M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BNIB Agency Power Section 1 Mid Pipes for E46M3

"As all M3 owners know, the M3, both E36 and E46, is famous for it’s exhaust rasp. A few love it, as it’s a distinct M3 sound. I hate it… at high revs, the exhaust tone sounds tinny, and almost to the point where it sounds like it’s going to blow up. With a rev limit of 8000rpm, and the rasp coming on strong at 4500rpm, driving the car hard in my opinion sounds like ****.
    The stock exhaust midpipe (dual pipes) for some odd reason only has 1 resonator, with the 2nd pipe being a straight pipe. This was the cause of the rasp.*"

*Taken from Rage2 Ramblings

Purchased from Vivid Racing. Brand new in box, haven't even taken them out of the shipping box before.
    These pipes make a huge difference in sound, even if they are the only thing you change on your OEM exhaust system. The exhaust will not only be quieter at idle but also deeper and meaner on the throttle. They are ridiculously well made, same quality as all other Agency Power products. They are all T304 stainless steel pipes that feature TIG welding, thick flanges, gaskets, high flow resonators and a complete polished finish. They will bolt up to any OEM or aftermarket headers and Section 2 pipes.

I purchased them for $400.00 usd, $40.00 usd Shipping, and $58.00 cdn for duty...so around $580.00 CDN

Asking for $SOLD!
    Located in Edmonton
    Last edited by AK47; 07-04-2009, 10:44 PM.

Re: FS: BNIB Agency Power Section 1 Mid Pipes for E46M3

Sold!

Comment

Working...
    X