Paint protection film install services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint protection film install services

This nearly undetectable, protective urethane film is designed to resist impact from the everyday damaging road hazards such as gravel, debris, stones, road salt and even insects.

I'm offering my proffesional services at a fraction of the price compared to the dealership, body shops or detail shops.

I'm a certified paint protection film installer, I have worked in the dealership, body shop and detail shops. I have plenty of experience working on all makes and models. I also only use quality materials, same that are used in the dealerships.

Services I can Provide:

-Full kits (hood, fenders, bumper, mirrors)
    -Any select items you may want (ex. Hood/Fenders)
    -Custom Installs (ex. Aftermarket bumers, side skirts, hoods, ontop of carbon fibre ect)
    -Motorcycle kits

*This is a home based business and we will work with you and around your busy schedule*

Please contact Jeff @ (403) 862-8237/PM for a free Quote (Cars with existing rock abrasion can be viewed for quote, recommended on newer or non daily drivers with limited damages)

Certified 3m installer
    jwukovits@me.com
    1-403-988-9012
    Instagram @Protectit
    I always thought I was strange. Now I have a Saab and it's official I'm strange......

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Lifted on 35's
    2011 Jeep Rubicon 2dr Not Stock
    2004 Saab 9-3 2.0T Daily and Stock(for now)

Re: Paint protection film install services

Sweet! i'm getting the front of my benz repainted, i really should look into this, Can you let me know a quote for a 1994 MB C250 with AMG aero package.
    Garage --- full at the moment.

Comment

Re: Paint protection film install services

You didn't already have enough jobs? Good luck my friend, and I'll make sure to keep you on my short list.

Music to permeate your soul …
      Jayson
      MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

Working...
      X