Valeo E-code housings for B5 S4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valeo E-code housings for B5 S4

I have a brand new set, never used, still in box Valeo E-codes for sale. perfect condition. I bought them and find I have no need for them anymore. Looking for $600 obo for them. located in calgary.
    Last edited by canuck699; 08-30-2008, 06:50 PM. Reason: updated title
    2011 Jetta TDI

Re: Valeo E-code housings for B5 S4

that is a very good price, good luck
    Kyle
    2000 Audi S4

Comment

Hi Canuck
      First off I'm going to ask a silly question are those lites your reffering to and if there not what are they ,as I met a some S4 guys at the meet I saw alot of mods and Im determing which is best , aside from HID lites for S4s ,there is still the pattern in which some lites are better displayed on the road then others ,correct ? I had the pearl S4 ,congrats smarty on your winning at show ,cool paint job.

Comment

I'll answer for him...

Yes, those are headlights he is selling...and they are THE best that you can get for the B5 S4.
        Kyle
        2000 Audi S4

Comment

So one need the housing (eg. e-codes or some cheap stuff), and then the HID ballast set which is around $200?

I need to replace the ballasts on mine so likely will get the $200 set that Jordan gave me the link for.

Mr. Baker, the car you picked up is very nice. Not many of that colour around.

Comment

Are these the Halogen E-Codes or the HID ones?

Comment

Hi Alan & everyone
              Where you at the show,if so we didnt have chance to meet . The E code housing do require moddifing according to what Ive seen since noticing the post ,something about a corner mod ,is this correct and I know some S4 guys could clarify this ? how exstensive of modifing,they have them ,also you can you ad HID to most headlite assembilies ? that being said I think some headlite housing is much better than others.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi
                Are these the Halogen E-Codes or the HID ones?
                I just assumed from the price that they were the real-deal HID ones...

Mr. Baker, no modification will be required on these lights other than adding an HID kit (OEM, or upgraded 55W is the way to go). Oh, and you'll have to fiddle around with the turn signal sockets a bit to get them to work as the Euro lights have a different connector.
                Kyle
                2000 Audi S4

Comment

Also the clear corner mod is for the stock lights.. not the Euro's.
                  These Valeo's are the best.. Euro OEM lights. Same one most people had at EQ. (Myself, Kyle and I beleive Roger) Mine are the Halogen version though.. with HID's retrofitted.

Comment

Thanks Alan
                    I just sold my 91 coupe and Im about saving $ or spending $ on the S4, I found alot of guys have a progression into other audis from the coupes , maybe all in my head LOL . I also got what I wanted for it which is great
                    Last edited by Mr Baker; 10-05-2008, 02:39 PM.

Comment

yes, thank you all for answering the questions for me already.

These already have the clear corners on them, not modded, straight from manufacturer.

You will need a balast and igniter kit with them, they utilize the d2s connector.
                      2011 Jetta TDI

Comment

Hi Canuck
                        I left a PM for you about lites email back. Thanks
                        Ian

Comment

Working...
                        X