FS: Complete Mk4 12v VR6 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Complete Mk4 12v VR6 swap

A friend and I bought a jetta with a wrecked body to part out. Drove it home, ran fine, pulled as hard as any other VR, clutch was solid, trans sounded good.
    Timing chains NEED to be done, no ifs ands or buts about it. The upper plastic chain guide is busted and the chains slap.
    This would be perfect for someone with a clean 2.0 that wants a plug and play swap.
    As far as the swap goes it is 99.5% complete. Entire harness including ignition module and key with fob if you want are there (incase of immobilizer issues). Ecu, cluster and transmission/axles included. Now I say 99.5% because the two things not included are the 02J shifter box/cables/shift tower and the airbox assembly.
    Car is (was) a late 2001 so it's not an 02A trans, odometer read 207xxx when pulled. I scanned it before we tore it apart and got system too lean code so it most likely will need a new Oxygen sensor.
    Price is 1500... ISH, I say that because somewhere in my garage is a complete timing chain kit which we will include or possibly install for a reasonable price, I've done VR chains a few times.
    All the other small stuff is there like coolant hoses etc, none of them leaked, the rad is almost new as well.
    If pics are wanted I will email them upon request, the motor still sits in the car somewhat at the moment, havent pulled the harness through the firewall yet.
    Can deliver to Red Deer or Calgary from Edmonton (For a fee of course) but I would prefer pickup.

Re: FS: Complete Mk4 12v VR6 swap

http://euro-wise.com/store/index.php...&products_id=2

Wish I had the cash to pick this up. I would for sure....

Comment

Yeah that eurowise kit is spot on, aside from the motor sitting at the wrong angle.

Comment

Bump.
        Motor is out of the car now. Before this I had never pulled a motor out of a mk4, turns out the motor harness is completely seperate from them main harness in the car, which means this would be an extremely easy swap. Price is obo as well, delivery options still the same.

Comment

Bump.
          Price drop to $1250, no timing chains included.

Comment

Working...
          X